anyone else?

Started by Blood Wake, March 30, 2005, 09:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

does anyone else get so incredibly bored after useing turns that you sit there clicking main menu every second watching the clock go up waiting to be attacked, messaged or for more turns? I do it all the time
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Disdain's Amorack

Sad, very sad.
(OK, I've done it too :strange-eyed: )

Scarwake

I used to.....But I dun play nemore, lol
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

RazorClaw

Sometimes, if I need a few more turns, I'll stay online the whole time to make sure nobody attacks me while I'm waiting for the turns. Other than that, not really.  

Holby

Yes :D I do it for hours, more so when something is at stake or I've made an incomplete run.
I will not deleted this

windhound

used to..  first bit I played..  

no time anymore..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

Quote from: ScarwakeI used to.....But I dun play nemore, lol
and thats why I hate you, TJ. lol, j/k. hey, TJ, do you like Jet? I love these guys! thanks for getting me into them Holbs!

I do it very often. not every day, but if I am sitting in one of my computer classes after useing my turns I will find myself doing it the entire class period. lol
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Juska

I only do it when something real important's going on or I'm talking to someone.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Peace Alliance

i usually have my browser open while i play WoW so i can flip to it at the boring parts, so i find myself checking up almost as much as... wolf bite used to, HAHA

Scarwake

Yep gotta love Jet

Hehe, I always stay online if I'm expecting someone to attack me...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Holby

I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Jet? What am I missing?  

Blood Wake

Jet is a band from Aussie, they are new, I usually hate new music but Jet is just plain awsome, their slower songs even sound somewhat like the Beatles. I love every song on their CD and started to learn how to play "Look What You've Done" on both guitar and keyboards even though I have no clue how to play keyboards.

h

wolf bite

I suppose I have done that too. When in battles, I keep clicking around to see when everyone is doing and trying to figure out what strategies each player is in and what alliances they have. Also if I am working on the computer, I keep the window for RWL open and keep clicking back for no apparent reason.  Have been accused of staying on line to avoid attacks because of this. But I really don?t mind being attacked if I am not taking turns, or about to, at the time.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles