Your first month at RWL

Started by wolf bite, March 27, 2005, 01:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Quote from: HolbyJulie was never in EO... Come to think of it, how long did she play? O.o
Julie was in ARK. Some Sonic fan had made it earlier. I believe she stopped playing last round. Ice Cream something was the horde name. But, we were allied with EO, and DC was maxing a lot more people than just Julie. Jason the Assasin. And then he came onto the forums as the new leader of his clan, claiming he had never heard of Jason and was sorry for that guy's actions, etc. That was hilarious.  

Neobaron

haha  

I still suck as bad as i did my first month, but i had Holby to help me so im not too terrible. He prodded me into this.

---

First attack(s) came in the series of 13 i put on an undefended (well except for skiffs) player with the title of "CSS. Albemarle"  

Albemarle = Windhounds...

He obviously wasnt happy by the post that follwed, as well as the attacks, but came out to be a nice guy once he found out i was friends with holbs =-P

Since then its been a tradition... i /always/ make my first 13 or so attacks on a random person; and so far ive been (un?)lucky enough to 'ave them land right on windy's accounts. (I swear i dont mean to windy... =-P)

---

Wasnt on the forums the first month or 2 or 3...    but i debuted with a Monty Python joke to one of PAs whining posts (;-)) about overattacking.

He responded with "LAMO" (either "LMAO" mispelled or "lame" in caps) and ive been quiet(ish) since...  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

David

Who the (hades) was I brought by? I think Maybe TJ actually..

I joined in the third era, n I didnt get past rank 55 at first, but thenm i got pretty good!

windhound

heh heh
neo and holbs have /uncanny/ accuracy for my accounts...  

poor albermarl..  he was sunk in the end anyhow ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

Just finished a Redwall book and was bored so typed Redwall in google and found it.

First month I was Juskabally don't know my number, I wanted my empire to be Taggerung, but I put Taggerung in the username and I made up Juskabally for a horde because I thougt it didn't matter.

Shrimppimp helped me the most he told me how to play, I used barracks and was "self-sufficent" I joined a clan called Dragon dedicated to taking down Slayer, then I got pissed when you people made fun of my topic in strategy and I went and found QMT.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

~>John<~

I was The Hexans, #811....when that meant something. I remember blade wake threatening me that he'd kill me if I didn't pay him off, but I called the bluff...I spent a lot of time fighting Violent Sheep #835.... I was stoat heavy, highest rank was 19.....next era i got to rank 1 though. and then of course the forums, spamming with cheeeeeeeesy........Juby didn't come til much later
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

I was so happy to end in 9th place. I think I might have actually been in Blades, too. But I'm not sure. I was #456 and and game was really fun. It was never as fun as and first round.

Trident

I can't even remember my first month.  It was over two years ago...

I used to RP at and Golden Leaf Inn, and Retto wouls write updates on how and site was going, and what other sites he was doing.  RWL and VI were some of and sites he was involved in, and I moved in support him, and I started spreading and world to friends.  

Stonerman

I was in some clan called S.A., and the clan leader got angry at me and sent some angry e-mails that turned me off of the game, until like yesterday when I was bored

?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?
? ? ?  Legalize  Marijuana  ? ? ? ?

wolf bite

Lets hope people are nicer to you this time.

*glares at sig*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

lol, maybe he woulda stuck around more if he was here during the weed debates...

RazorClaw

MAybe he just THOUGHT he got e-mails.  :P