Favorite Drink

Started by Deathclaw, March 25, 2005, 12:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acelim

I typically drink energy drinks. Monster is my favorite energy drink. At least 15 cans a month.
online four loco

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Acelim on July 23, 2010, 02:34:26 AM
I typically drink energy drinks. Monster is my favorite energy drink. At least 15 cans a month.
I know what you're thinking, you're thinking did he drink 6 cans, or only 5.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

Shut up with the 6 and 5 its pointless for this topic actually spamming in this case. My favorite would be black cherry soda, pop or whatever

Holby

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 23, 2010, 05:50:11 PM
Shut up with the 6 and 5 its pointless for this topic actually spamming in this case. My favorite would be black cherry soda, pop or whatever
Stop insulting people, it's annoying. I actually thought Harry's comment was pretty funny.
I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

Haha funny yet annoying

(don't worry this is just fun and games) (no harm done i think   :-\ )

Gen. Volkov

QuoteStop insulting people, it's annoying. I actually thought Harry's comment was pretty funny.

Meh, it looked like spam to me, funny or not.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 25, 2010, 02:13:40 AM
QuoteStop insulting people, it's annoying. I actually thought Harry's comment was pretty funny.

I know what you're thinking-did he moan 6 times, or only 5. Now to tell you the truth, in all this confusion with turbo and whatnot, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the forums, and will blow your avatar clean off, you gotta ask yourself a question-"Do I feel lucky?" Well do ya, punk?!
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

Did you forget dirty harry this not spa where anything goes this is more about your favorite drink which can lead to other subjects not from spam post to another spam post.

Holby I am not the only one...

I also would enjoy some crush or fanta right now since i just had some black cherry

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 25, 2010, 07:57:22 PM
Did you forget dirty harry this not spa where anything goes this is more about your favorite drink which can lead to other subjects not from spam post to another spam post.

Holby I am not the only one...

I also would enjoy some crush or fanta right now since i just had some black cherry
Wait, you're trying to tell somebody else off for spamming? ???
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI know what you're thinking-did he moan 6 times, or only 5. Now to tell you the truth, in all this confusion with turbo and whatnot, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the forums, and will blow your avatar clean off, you gotta ask yourself a question-"Do I feel lucky?" Well do ya, punk?!

Will you please quite torturing that poor movies lines? At least in responses on the public forum. If you wanna do a Dirty Harry bit, like what's her name did a long time ago with Monty Python, do it in the Spa Room. I'm sure the Admins would be glad to sticky it, but this is just straight spam.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 26, 2010, 03:17:21 AM
QuoteI know what you're thinking-did he moan 6 times, or only 5. Now to tell you the truth, in all this confusion with turbo and whatnot, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the forums, and will blow your avatar clean off, you gotta ask yourself a question-"Do I feel lucky?" Well do ya, punk?!

Will you please quite torturing that poor movies lines? At least in responses on the public forum. If you wanna do a Dirty Harry bit, like what's her name did a long time ago with Monty Python, do it in the Spa Room. I'm sure the Admins would be glad to sticky it, but this is just straight spam.
Well, all your complaining is hardly ceasing my lines.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWell, all your complaining is hardly ceasing my lines.

Yeah, well, the mods should have put their collective foot down awhile ago.

Shadow

It is getting rather spamful, Dirty Harry. Funny, but a little spamful.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

It is not funny at all just stupid and pointless
*takes a sip of black cherry*

Wolf Snare

Twilight, it's likely because you are too young to even know who Dirty Harry is, and don't appreciate the humor in the lines.

Also, all of the Harry Haters (I believe they formed a group, HH) have another thing in common; they're all victims to his jokes, so the sting totheir ego actually clouds their mind to how funny he  is . ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)