How do you pronounce 'Shael'?

Started by The Lady Shael, March 19, 2005, 10:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Seriously, the ONLY way we can make this forum active again is just to post more, that's all there is to it. Think of a poll, or a good topic to discuss, I can't be the only one prodding the forum to life.

Let's see how quickly my name will become 'Other, please specify'. I'm not even sure why I put the Sheal choice in there...seeing how much I loathe it...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Holby

I will not deleted this

Aqualis

The Lady Walnut. Interesting ...
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

Shale, a fossil bearing rock composed of layers of claylike, fine-grained sediments.

The Lady Shael

I used to pronounce it 'Shale', but it's 'Shay-el' now. Never considered 'Walnut'...

^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ruatine

I've always pronounced it Shay-el.  Walnut sounds good too though...  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

RazorClaw

Well, it's sort of a hybrid "Shale" and "Shay-el" so I voted "Shale". Teufel, what's with the avatar? Vin Diesel fetish or something?  :blink:  

Ruatine

Yiss, I recently saw The Pacifier and have become obsessed with Vin Diesel and cute guys with shaved heads.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

RazorClaw

......... Cute? ............ Need I say more?  

Juska

I guess I pronouce it Shay-al, but I didn't see that choice so I picked Sheal, which the way I pronouce it the 2nd most, I didn't know you hated it.....psst. where are these topics?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ruatine

Quote from: RazorClaw......... Cute? ............ Need I say more?
Are you trying to imply that Vin Diesel isn't cute? *shrugs* Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think he's cute, along with Michael Rosenbaum as he looks playing Lex Luthor on Smallville.

RazorClaw

He'd probably be relatively cute in the WWF... Then again...  :P  

Ruatine

I like muscular guys. I don't want to cringe if I see a guy take off his shirt. (And I definitely didn't cringe when I saw Diesel w/o his shirt in The Pacifier.  ;) )