Death of Holby

Started by Deathclaw, March 17, 2005, 10:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

DeathClaw, please, do not drag me down to your level. I'm sure you wouldn't want to lose another of the few friends you have left in this place.
If I had the convo, I'd post it. Though I assure you it was no "laughing matter."
You had been consistantly prodding me to make an account to hold your clan. I didn't think much of it, but didn't care either way because I was not playing reg.
You were so pushy about it, you even made the email for the account. All I did was create the account and leave. And yet you try to make it seem like i was the one who planned it all.
Do not try to make me the bad guy. I've read this entire topic, and not once have you owned up to your actions. Instead, you've taken every chance you could to pin your actions on someone else.
Grow up.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Deathclaw

You said "this will be funny." Don't deny that, because you did.

Holby overreacted with his murders, I overracted with my kill on him. Simple as that.

Edit: and that was the first time I had asked you, also.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Holby

Quote from: DeathclawYou're all only pissed because Holby died, but he murdered me 20 times. Whether I did anything before or not, I had to retaliate. I couldn't murder back, since I can't get a mission on him. 20 murders is too extreme, he should've attacked and taken two times the land back.
20 murders is too extreme for you trying to KILL my account!??????????? You're insane. At least you're starting to admit the fact those murders were a result of something.

QuoteHolby overreacted with his murders, I overracted with my kill on him. Simple as that.
how can I overreact when you tried to kill me!? You're crazy- and people know it, too.
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

I never tried to kill your account. I hit you about 10 times. Swat hit you the majority of the time, I hit friggin 10 times. If 10 times is a kill attempt to you, then your crazy.

Holby

You know that's a lie...
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

Quote from: HolbyYou know that's a lie...
Swat NEVER contacted me. I attacked you approximately TEN times, give or take a couple.

RazorClaw

Snare, how come people put DeathClaw, but also put Razorclaw? RazorClaw has the "c" in "claw" capitalized, but Deathclaw does not capitalize his "c"!  

Neobaron

Haha    

I come back after a lengthy vacation, and the first thig i notice is Holby and Windy raising (hades)...     good to be back.

---

I fear i may have to involve myself in this one, best of luck Deathclaw...

You're not very popular right now ;-)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wolf Snare

Welcome home, friend :P

Quote from: RazorClawSnare, how come people put DeathClaw, but also put Razorclaw? RazorClaw has the "c" in "claw" capitalized, but Deathclaw does not capitalize his "c"!
rofl

Not sure really. I've only ever called Deathclaw DC, so when writing out his full name, I naturally capitalize both parts.

Sorry RazorClaw. :)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Deathclaw

I put Deathclaw because it is one name, not separated.

RazorClaw

So's RazorClaw. I just like it better w/ capitalization. Why is it that people who call me RC (which came before DC, mind you. It was RC, then peopel started calling Death Eater DE, then Deathclaw DC. I was first!) type out, "Razorclaw"? You people drive me crazy(er)!

Deathclaw

What... like this? Razorclaw.. sorry, it was too tempting, lol. Had to do it. :P  

RazorClaw

You've wounded me, man. Too deep to heal.  ::cries::  

Deathclaw

Quote from: RazorClawYou've wounded me, man. Too deep to heal.  ::cries::
*is frantic* What have I done? The poor guy... I can't believe I did that... oh know... can you ever forgive me? Please? lol.  :P  

RazorClaw

I'll forgive you if you admit that hockey is better than soccer.  :P