Death of Holby

Started by Deathclaw, March 17, 2005, 10:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

I feel my offer is fair. I'll send plenty of aid to him, more than enough needed to start off.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Juska

What about my empires?

I want 135mil net, that's what was on my 2 empires combined when you killed them, not to mention I had 50bil cash on Juskbally I didn't spend and I could have gotten 2x that much food on Aan'allien, but I know you could never get that much net so I'll let it slide.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Deathclaw

Juskabally was killed in retaliation for Nohc's death when you killed him for a (smelly stuff)ty reason. Your other account was killed in a decision by my allies, not mine.

I said do y'all wanna kill this guy who's in JKWC and we're at war with, or Juska. They felt you were a threat to kill us, I did not vote, as I was outvoted no matter my choice.

Wolf Snare

I will delete the clan when I can, and build up some stuff for holby. I played a roll in this, whether minor or not, I feel I should help compensate. But then, let that be all.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Appreciated Wolf Snare, but the aid is unnecessary, I am happy you have treated the situation this way.

You can't buy your way out of this, DC. Just like Juska said. (And since when do I agree with him? hehe). You're a weak, snivelling, pathetic player who can only offer money to prove their skill.
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

Your just (wash my mouth out with soap)ing bitter. I'm not a weak player, otherwise I wouldn't constantly be high in the ranks.  

Juska

lol, you call 10th out of 31 high?

Lol, I can get that much net in one run straight outta protection.
Current Empires:

wolf bite

Thank you Wolf Snare for taking the responsibility for your actions in the small part you played. Very noble of you. Please also remember to change your assistant so that you will not be further used in other crimes. I take back what I had said before, I now see no reason for you to delete that account. Since you are also a wolf, and have owned up to your actions, I think you will be safe to continue playing under the account you now have with a clean slate. Recognizing the situation is more important than the revenge we would have taken on you. All is forgiven.

Thanks again for doing the right thing.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Deathclaw

Oh, what a load of (smelly stuff) Wolf Bite. He did this because he thought it would be funny. I told him my plans and he said alright, this is gonna be funny. Without him I couldn't have done it.

Edit: That isn't the point Juska, I've always been top ten since the first round, through the times when there were a thousand players. And that was without playing my hardest, logging in once a day at most.

RazorClaw

Deathclaw, I stayed between 4-6 for a month without even barely playing. How does that make you a good player to be 10 out of 31?  

Deathclaw

I don't play often, either. And every round before this, when we both played more often, I've been higher than you. I've always been higher than you till this round, and I've been in 3 wars, which sidetracked me. So don't feel so confident about yourself.  

Juska

Lol, you know what you win DC.

Why? Because you are so stupid you cannot see the truth even when it flangrantly flaunts itself before you.
Current Empires:

Deathclaw

Quote from: JuskaWhy? Because you are so stupid you cannot see the truth even when it flangrantly flaunts itself before you.
The truth, which is....?

windhound

this topic only has five pages

reread them

it clearly defines what everyone who posted thinks of you as a player and what you did, infact, it does it several times because several posts were just repeating a previous post ;)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

You're all only pissed because Holby died, but he murdered me 20 times. Whether I did anything before or not, I had to retaliate. I couldn't murder back, since I can't get a mission on him. 20 murders is too extreme, he should've attacked and taken two times the land back. That would be understandable. If anyone did that to any of y'all, you'd kill them too. So don't get pissed at me for (smelly stuff) you'd do yourself.