Death of Holby

Started by Deathclaw, March 17, 2005, 10:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

no.  you killed because you wanted to
I have yet to kill somone just because I was in a random ware with their clan
I killed somone because he asked me to so that he could delete his account.  cost me 2 turns.  The other was a threat and I was asked to finnish.

you smush in wars, why dont you get that?  go play Duels if you want to kill, its running again and I'm sure nev wouldnt mind another player
it seems only you kill in wars, why else are you still alive?  they were expecting a battle, not a fight to the death.  A very few hordes have more than one kill, and you're the only one but Shael over /3/ and shael doesnt count ;)
if everyone was fighting to the death why does noone else have anywhere close to your kills?

either you wayy overreact or you're killing for fun
neither are good traits

*yawns*
I think I'm cycling now..  I've stated my view, now I drop out unless somthin else worth postin grabs my attention
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

In wars against me, my enemy wants me dead. For example, I was killed by Woof on my first account. Do I not kill them back? Let them kill me and I just attack them? That isn't how it works most of the time, windy.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Juska

Why do you have 10 kills?

Because no one can ever get you back for what you did because your a clan hoping coward! You should have been dead long ago.

I was Aan'allien I made that account after I was killed by the noob the first time, I never once attacked the noob and then he and his nooby buds decide to kill be because I've got the balls to stay in a clan instead of jumping in and out. I was content food massing in 2nd, until a couple noobs with guns go and shot me from a hill then fled the country.

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Deathclaw

Those who helped me and planned with me and helped decide to kill you aren't noobs. I won't say his/her/their names to avoid you being pissed at them, but they are twice the player you are Juska, and that is an understatement.

Edit: I've also offered that if everyone will call it even, I'll join a clan. Then, if I kill you again, you can kill me to your hearts content. And I'll send aid to Holby's new account. If everyone will agree we can go on.

Juska

Twice the player I am?

Wow, I didn't know Thrust, Arch, Kang, and Ash played here.

I
Current Empires:

Deathclaw

The person I'm talking about is twice the player you are, if I said who they were almost everyone would agree.

Juska

Lol, Holbs, PA, and Wolf are the only players I'll recognize as being anywhere close to 2x the player I am at RWL.

Unless your talking about Josh who cheated and is therefore a peice of (smelly stuff).
Current Empires:

Deathclaw

I could add more to the list, but as I've said before, I won't put them in harms way to prove a point.

Juska

Then shut up about them, if you won't reveal them then they don't exist so don't talk about them.
Current Empires:

Deathclaw

They do exist, but I'm not the kind of person to put an ally into harms way to satisfy you, your not worth it.

windhound

oh, yeah, my apolgies to Juska for adding his horde to the bolded newbies..  you musta had that while I was out  ;)

I've seen ash lurking on the forums off an on actually, maybe he'll rejoin..

oh, and if your so-called good player is 2x Juska, then he shouldnt have any problem dealing with Juska nor anyone else for that matter, as twice the skill level of a player is quite a bit..  so you wouldnt be putting him in harms way...  

kills dont take much skill or planning really, as long as you can be sure that your target is clanned and have one or two backers then thats that...  
Kills are really for the cowardly who dont want immediate retal
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

windy, of all people you should know not to put an ally in harms way no matter what the conditions. In all the wars I've been in, my allies have wanted me dead.

According to your logic: Volkov, Snare, Juska, Death Eater, and all former woof members are cowards. They killed me and Orcrist. Oh, and Juska killed Nohc for attacking him and killing some rats. So are they all cowards? Yes, according to windy.

Juska

But we sat clanned for weeks so they could retaliate, unlike you.
Current Empires:

Deathclaw

Again, I'll join a clan if y'all would call it even and agree not to kill or maim me, I'll do the same in return, and aid Holby's new account heavily.

Juska

Lol, murderer at the gallows doesn't make the bargain.
Current Empires: