Death of Holby

Started by Deathclaw, March 17, 2005, 10:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Aan"alein was in second place... Is it possible for admins to bring back a dead account?  

Nohcnonk

He was Juska I believe.

Deathclaw

Quote from: windhoundJuskabally (#49)
Silverblade the Flame (#216)
Timno Da Slayer (#250)
Bladetail the Ferret (#226)
deathclaw the emporer (#268)
Thorn (#129)
Death Eater (#88)
Yellow Eyes (#44)
Aan''allein (#261)
Golden Slumbers (#31)

the ones in bold must have be your most prized kills, as they were the easiest.
Silverblade, Timno, and Bladetail were in JKWC. The Great Fighter told me they were going to war against me for heavy attacks on Yellow Eyes (who I killed during the war also). I tried to pay a JKWC member to tell me about the war plans and he said "I will never betray my clan," which confirmed to me there was a war. Thus I killed several of their members. Turns out, The Great Fighter was setting it up, he tried to make Volkov and Death Eater leave as well as some JKWCers by starting wars. Blame him for those kills. I trusted him because he spied on Woof for me, told me their plans, etc.

Aan'allien was Juska, me and some others decided to kill him because he wanted us dead from the Woof war. I won't say who the others were, so as not to get them caught up in this.

Deathclaw the Emporer was a friend trying to piss me off by using my name, so I killed that account since he wouldn't delete. That wasn't just some random stranger, I know the guy from school. I have three friends from school I've tried to get to play here, one plays for most of the rounds, the others are on and off.

So, all kills you questioned are accounted for.  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Holby

But not me. You tried to kill me for no reason whatsoever, not in a war. I know you just want to look good by having lots of kills, but people see through that. They know you're a coward. Look at you, you won't even fight me. You're scared you'll lose your precious account.
Hail Deathclaw, the Wimp!
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

You murdered me TWENTY times! Is that not cause for war?

Hail Holby, the ignorant person who forgets his own actions led to his death!

Really, you put this completely on me when you had a part in it as well.

Edit: I also have lots of kills because I've been in lots of wars. Democratic Empires, Juskawong, Woof, and you for 20 murders on me. I've offered payment to somewhat make it even, because war helps neither of us, and hurts you more than I considering you probably spend more time on this game than I and without this game I still have plenty of things to do, and I don't care all that much about my account.

windhound

seems you did quite a bit of damage /before/ the murders deathclaw

and I dont care about wars
thats no excuse to kill
obviosly if you killed off a whole clan thats not war, thats slaughter

you create wars for your own gain, to gather in more kills
I dont appriciate it
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

Woof started a war with me.. not my fault. The Great Fighter set up the war with JKWC to make people leave the game, I took it to be a real war with info I got from JKWC members.

You say war is not an excuse to kill? That is the dumbest statement I've ever heard. I'm supposed to attack the enemy while they save turns, then kill me? Not smart. War is about killing your enemy. If your in a war, you kill them before they kill you.  

wolf bite

Deathclaw, You keep changing the facts. You and your buddies for no reason kept the unclaned Holby maxed for a week. You guys got him down to 66 in land. If that is not a kill attempt, I don?t know what one is. When he cam on line to find what you had started, he had the right to murder your account that made the first attacks. Thus you had NO right to kill his account. Further, I think all those 10 kills you have done have been chicken. You were unclaned then only claned long enough to make the kill.

Wolf snare, You are still the leader of a clan that has Deathclaw as assistant. This way he can again jump in to the clan and use it. This is really a bad show on your part being an accessory to what is going on. Further, if you check my sig, you will see the names I have held emperor with and the name you used to kill my buddy is one of them. Do everyone a favor and remove Deathclaw from your clan then delete your account when allowed.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Deathclaw

I was never asked to help kill Holby, nor was I trying. I had a few attacks in that, not many.

Not all my kills were me being in a clan long enough to kill then leave. First war with woof till I was way outnumbered, I stayed clanned, that is how my first account died. Democratic Empires war... I was clanned. JKWC war.. clanned.

So your facts are wrong, Wolf Bite.

wolf bite

Oh I am far from wrong, more like 90% right.

And I know why you killed Bladetail the Ferret (#226), Sadly Because I found out using my powers I can not say. But I will say it had nothing to do with any war. Do you see him around anymore?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Deathclaw

He was in JKWC. That was a war. Tell me what you found out in a PM, because he died during a war.

Holby

Quote from: DeathclawI was never asked to help kill Holby, nor was I trying. I had a few attacks in that, not many.

So your facts are wrong, Wolf Bite.
You are a blatant liar. You kept me maxed for DAYS. You had me down to 66 land. There is NO profit in that. You attacked me every day for a week. What the *F*#&T are you talking about!? You knew I was inactive, you tried to KILL me. You disgrace this game.
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

Thank you, I hate keeping this stuff in, expressly when it harms our community.

You and Blade had got into a war on Turbo. Lots of attacks back and forth. Then a few angry letters. This got my attention and your accounts were then monitored. He bet you that he was a better player then you. You then wrote him that you had just killed his regular account to show that you were better then him. He has since (to the best of my knowledge) left our community over the actions you did. So you have cost us at least one member because of bringing a grudge from one server to another.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Deathclaw

Wolf Bite - I killed him because I was AT WAR with his clan. I never sent that message, I wouldn't carry a grudge server to server. That is retarded. And I don't remember sending that message, and if we did get in a war it was before the JKWC war, which he was killed in because he was in an enemy clan! How can you not understand I was at war? I've said it like five times, and you keep skipping over that part of my post or something. He died during a war, I don't carry grudges server to server, I don't even try on turbo, my current account I get on once or twice a week tops.

Edit: and he never bet me he was a better player. I think your pulling this out of your (donkey) to make me look bad.

Holby

Why does he need help? You're doing it yourself. I wonder whether you have a friend left...
I will not deleted this