Death of Holby

Started by Deathclaw, March 17, 2005, 10:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

mm
you missed the point

if peace smashed you hard, then built up his defences so you couldnt break (happended quite a bit) you'd get frustrated
after the game reset or peace started a new account, you'd remember that he hit you hard, then when he's smaller with less defences you'd hit him back

'cept in this case its whether you can be hit or not, given you join/make clans sporatically
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

I don't carry grudges over rounds, so I wouldn't do that. I've never carried a grudge over a round.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

wolf bite

hey Deathclaw, make you a deal. You and 2 buddies make a clan and stay in it. Holby, windy and I will do the same. Lets go for it!!!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Deathclaw

Quote from: wolf bitehey Deathclaw, make you a deal. You and 2 buddies make a clan and stay in it. Holby, windy and I will do the same. Lets go for it!!!

Wolf Bite
If I could get a hold of Orcrist and Kilk I'd accept.

Holby

Deathclaw is one of those people who when challenged to a swordfight, brings a bow. He then claims he won with the sword.

Prior to my kill on Swat the other day, I had not made a run of any sort for more than a week. Deathclaw knew this. Knew I was inactive. He, as well as clunys horde and swat tried to kill me. I was down to 66 land before Wolf stepped in. I then made a clan and killed Swat. And what do I find? None of my other attackers are in a clan, nor are they prepared to join one. I made a run and I did damage, all that I could do with max attacks. Then I am killed the following day by someone jumping clans, who won't face me on level ground. They can not justify this, nor can they say it's a victory. It just serves to make me very, very mad. But what can I do against someone too much of a coward to face me?
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

You were killed for 20 murders on me, and I never intended killing you before then. Those 20 murders got me to do it, otherwise I'd've left you alone. You brought it upon yourself.

wolf bite

dude! you kept him maxed for a week!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

Quote from: DeathclawI'd've left you alone. You brought it upon yourself.
You attacked me down to 66 land. That is not leaving me alone.

We all know the only way you can convince people you're good is by putting yourself in a situation where you don't have to prove it. Your playing ability is not respected. You are too much of a coward to even face me in a fair fight. You have no honour.
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Hot (sorry, but I can't think of a word to use)!  Do we have a fight?

Juska

Still hoping clan you cowardly noob?

If you would have kept your defenses up you'd only have lost 1% each time you stupid noob.

Deathclaw why don't you leave and go ruin someone elses game?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

rofl

I made a horde because I was asked to. I made a clan because I was asked to. Sorry for using your name wolf. Other than not knowing it was yours, I was pressed for time.

But anyways, I'm too busy to get really involved in regular. I could wing it and stay, but even if I had time to maintain a horde, I don't think it would last long.
 I'll leave my horde as it is, and come out of protection when I must. Other than that, I will just stick to turbo.
May join reg in a while, haven't decided..   but uhh guys.. take it easy.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Deathclaw, protest all you like, but you're being a coward. Also, am I dead in Reg? I can't login.  

windhound

lol.  goodjob razor ;)
Quote1.5 hours ago     You inherited leadership of BlackAdders.
looks like you're gone due to inacctivity..  it seems to be plauging quite a few..  

but yeah..  
whatever..  any good oppions I had towards deathclaw vanished the moment I saw he had 9 kills, now ten..
all that means is that he's feeding from the bottom, quite possibly killing newbies and pushing people away..  about half the names there look very newbieish..  
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

All those kills were from wars... Woof, DE, Juska, JKWC, and Holby.

I would stay in the clan but Juska would get in the way and start a war. I will clan up next round. My ten kills are all legitimate from war.

I can think of 2 to fight with me Wolf Bite, but I don't want to drag them into a war.

If all those wanting me dead would call it even, I'll make or join a clan. Even as in land grabs only, no kills either way. I have a clan in mind to join, but you must all agree to call it even. I'll send aid to Holby's new account to try and make up for it, even though I know that won't completely help. I'll send him 3 shipments of max aid to his new account if he will then agree not to fight a war.

windhound

Juskabally (#49)
Silverblade the Flame (#216)
Timno Da Slayer (#250)
Bladetail the Ferret (#226)
deathclaw the emporer (#268)
Thorn (#129)
Death Eater (#88)
Yellow Eyes (#44)
Aan''allein (#261)
Golden Slumbers (#31)

the ones in bold must have be your most prized kills, as they were the easiest.  Going just by names thoes were new player.  I dont recognise them, though that doesnt mean I didnt slip up, as I've begun to lose track of people

you have to relize that many clans will allow in new players, to try to help them and teach them

yes.  this is a war game, but there wont be any war without players to play against

many wars are not ended by kills, because many times if the player is good they will sign back up as an unknown and then slam you and restart the whole thing, or better still come back as a known and kill you back ;)