Did you like me?

Started by General Austin, February 20, 2003, 08:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I'd just like to clutter the forums up a bit...Hee! Actually, I'd like to know what my impression made in the forums. I know I was being a bit strange in the last few days...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

General Austin

Oops! Edit the maniacal laughter, please....

General Austin

I'd also like some input if you don't mind.

Mitya

Auuuuus....
You're worrying too much about all of this!
I'm sure more people like you than don't, and for those who don't, heck with them. Ignore them. What do they matter?
*snugs*
--Mitya Shostak

My signature was going to be original. Yes.

Warlord, Slava #14
Former Warlord, Mtsenskovite Army #227
RFFer and proud of it!

Dies Personae: http://diespersonae.no-ip.com

Menatus

What a stupid question...

General Austin

*snif* I made this poll when I was barely awake, feelindg bad about myself. Sorry..*snif*

Badrang the Tyrant

I think you should stay even though I never met you...

Blood Wake

yeah,i have never met you but still dont go,on the poll,almost everyone said your cool :)  :blink:  :ph34r:
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

calria

Austin's cool... duuuude....

bubble gum squad

Well,ive never met you and.....well.....yeah.
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

The Lady Shael

Aus is the friendliest person you'd ever meet on RWL! You ask for help, and he helps you anyway he can. He helped me A LOT when I was an apprentice in EO, and helped me afterwards too.
Aus, don't feel bad about yourself! Even people who barely know you want you to stay! We love you here!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

Austin's rather cool, though I don't now him much.

Fenix

I like him , alot.  He never really helped me out though...more like impeded me, but he's a good friend.

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Guthorm Swordmaster

BloodWake why did you bring this up?