Hap, hap, happy Birthday!

Started by wolf bite, February 26, 2005, 09:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

LaserCube!

It's like a GameCube, but with lasers.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Oops, forgot. I have many other nicknames, ranging from "big & stinky (my dad's)" to ones I cannot use without provoking filters.  :P  

Nohcnonk

RazorClaw

Why should I care about YOUR happiness, if it costs me much suffering and persecution?

Aqualis

Because we are bigger than you.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

He is, maybe. How tall are you?

Gen. Volkov

Bigger and older. Respect your elders!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

Yes, I forgot the older part.

5'8"

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

I'm as tall as you then, Aqualis. And I'mjust as mature in the head department as you guys.  :P  

Gen. Volkov

Are not! Are too! Are not! Hehehe. Well I wouldn't go THAT far Razor. But you are mature for a 13 year old. Somewhat. *Snickers* j/k. Anyway. I'm taller than all you people. 6'5"... friggin giant. I hate being this tall. I keep bumping my head on stuff. Like ceiling light fixtures.

Aqualis

I'm not so sure about that last bit RC.

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

If you guys were more mature than me, you wouldn't be engaging in this conversation.  :P  

Aqualis

Just because we're more mature doesn't mean we don't have a sense of humor. B)  

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

But you're not mature! You big stupid meanies! I'm gonna tell!