Orientation

Started by Trident, February 24, 2005, 08:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

I'm not a geek, I'm not a punk, defianetly not whatever the last thing is....I'm me, I'm actually a popular person soo shhh....But, lol I have punk & gothic friends & preppy friends & people I'd rather not be friends with who won't leave me alone....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blood Wake

Straight, single

I'm like TJ, I am not geeky at all, I am sorta punk nowadays because my friend Joe is trying to convert me into his little gang of friends, I have tons of friends, I have lots of punk friends, gothic friends, geeky friends, Metal Heads, potheads, preppy kids, can't think of anymore. but there are lots of them.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

"oR Pee0pl liek Deomn hoo cnt' speel prplee" Er? People who don't spell well? Yeah not that. Am a geek though. You all are too. Even if you won't admit it, you are.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

At least somewhat. You gotsta be to play this game. Translation for Volkov: "People who can't spell properly, like Demon."

Scarwake

Looked more like people who can't spell purple...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Nohcnonk

I'm a geek/jock. ^_^

I play football, basketball, and run track.

I'm also on my school's Science Olympiad Team as well as the Quiz Bowl Team, and have a GPA of 4.0 (for another week at least).

RazorClaw

I play hockey, baseball, football, and racquetball. So I'm more like Nohc. A hybrid geek/jock. TJ and Trident are hybrid geek/punks, as is BW.  

Blood Wake

I am a little geeky, not really though, I am on my comp a lot though it is mainly because I have 3,500 songs on it, has nothing to do with you nerds, lol, just kidding, I love you guys
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

Hey, just because you're cool doesn't mean that you can talk to us like that. :P  

Blood Wake

hey, I'm just kidding, man. but it is true, all of us are a little geeky or we wouldn't be here

h

The Lady Shael

Too true.

By the way, we seriously need some polls in this forum. *prods everyone to make at least one good poll*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Hey, we're lazy.  Stop trying to make us post thoughful things..

The Lady Shael

But thoughtful things are good. And do you want this forum to die, Nohc? It could be /entirely/ your fault you know, RWL will probably just instantly drop into inactivity because you didn't bother to come up with a poll when I told you to. You don't want that on your conscience, do you?

:P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

I made my poll. Vote and post in it, peepl!

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Its all your fault Nohc! Its all your fault! *Chants*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES