Orientation

Started by Trident, February 24, 2005, 08:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED GOALIE ON THE ICE? Answer this. You are not dredible if you say "No", which is why you continue to deflect it. You have not done that, and I HAVE played soccer goalie at a somewhat high level. If you come out to their feet, they can go around you, or shoot through you! As far as I know, DC, you do not have webbing between your legs? If not, what you say will not stop every shot. Not to mention passes, which you conveniently omit.  

Deathclaw

Bottom line i soccer goalie is harder. What do you consider a high level?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

Once again, you deflect my question. I consider high-level to be AAA travel hockey in the SCAHL. That's close to as good as it gets. For you, though, I'd consider high level enough to be experienced to be A level hockey.  

Deathclaw

I meant high level for soccer? I play in the next to highest division possible for club soccer, and we will probably qualify for the highest one. And my high school is ranked 3rd in the nation, and I have a fairly good chance of making varsity as a freshman.

Scarwake

*whispers* Ur off topic....

~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Deathclaw

Quote from: Scarwake*whispers* Ur off topic....

~Mod Duties
Off topic? Yes. But it isn't spam so it is fine, if some one wants to say something about the topic they can.

RazorClaw

Have you seen hockey conditioning for the third best team in America? If so, then I believe that hockey is better than soccer.  :rolleyes: