Mood in one word...

Started by The Lady Shael, February 23, 2005, 12:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

school
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

stressed

Have to write an entire AP Govt research paper tonight, and I can't start till 9 because I have a freakingly boring precalculus class at the community college.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Vengerak

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Aqualis

haha

"It's finally friday!"
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Sonoras

Nohcnonk

Peace Alliance

The Lady Shael

Peace Alliance

Quote from: The Lady Shaelloved
just to spite me eh?

ah well, i change mine to loved too... its up and down like puberty in my life right now!

The Lady Shael

partly yes, and I really was feeling loved at that moment...

I'd say 'loved' again if I wasn't feeling so incredibly sleepy...

Arguia Zsah

alive.

:lol:  obviously... just finished german speaking exam... kinda strange feeling... hours of work inot 10 mins of speaking, and i have to wait till august to get the results! <_<  

The Lady Shael