Postes

Started by Aqualis, February 14, 2005, 07:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

I just notice I have over 900 posts. In a little over two years. Only a hundred more to 1k.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

Mwaaaaaa. I have more than you. :P

Aqualis

Really? I thought I had the most. Boo ...

*bubble popped, ballons deflating*

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Me has 438 less posts than Ashy...  

The Lady Shael

I had more than RC like a month ago, what's up with that anyway...?  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

It's not obvious? *Points to own post count* Nearly to 2k.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Shael, I passed you in November in my post count... I'd be #1 if I hadn't left for a while.  

The Lady Shael

Time passes too quick. I could've sworn it was only a month ago. Oh well. I'm just lazy.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Aqualis

*depressed*

Bah, my joy, my accomplishments. All for nought!

*lays down on floor*

Why? You mean conceited people! Why?!

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Because we are evil and we can. BWHAHAHAHAHA!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

windhound

heh.  even windy has more posts than Aqualis  :)  :P  :)  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Volkov came back in October with around, what was it, 500 posts? And now he's here. And people call me a post-mongering spammer.  :D  (j/k, Volkov)

Aqualis

*wallows in self-pity*

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

*Points and laughs at Aqualis*

Well you ARE RC. :P  I have 1200 more posts than I did when I came back. In that time you went from like 500 to over 2000. Ok.. I exxagerated a bit, you were at 200 not 500. *Cackles* :P  :P  :P