Ben Franklin game

Started by wolf bite, February 09, 2005, 07:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

For those of you that did not see National Treasure, Ben Franklin had a very active life. Of all the people in history, he may very well have done the most and in different fields.

So here is the game, name something Ben Franklin did.

It can be in his very colorful private life, his active political life, his inventions and discoveries, or in business. No double posting. Lets see how long of a topic this can be.

I will go first with an easy one.

Discovered electricity with a kite and a key.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

TR Shadow

He invented the Franklin stove!

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

windhound

he had a print shop (I think O.o)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Went on a mission of embassy to the French, got their alliance during the REvolutionary War.  

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

He helped draft the Constitution.

*did a report on him last year*

wolf bite

Invented the swivel chair
Grand Master Wolf Bite

The Lady Shael

National Treasure was an awesome movie.

Invented the bifocals.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Invented glass harmonica.

Beat that. XD

Gen. Volkov

Made thirty monks dance for the King of France by shocking them with electric charges. I think that wins. If not, then, he wrote Poor Richard's Almanac.

National Treasure was a good movie.. though the history behind it was a little shaky. Not as bad as "The Day After Tomorrow" though, or "The Core". *Shudder* The Core..... *Shudder*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Playboy. Fathered an unknown number (some say 60) illegitimate children from much younger women then him. Then politacally fought for the rights of unmarried mothers.
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Nohcnonk

Eh.  Estabished idea for postal service.

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

I bet if Ben was around today, reading this would give him an awesome ego boost.

Established the library.

Oh, hey, I sort of liked the Core. Don't remember much about it, but I usually don't care if movies are accurate or not, unless they come from books, or have something to do with Latin. "Troy"...*shudders*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.