Computers

Started by Mark, February 19, 2003, 11:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

If any of you had a Mac you could download his game of the internet.  It's "www.staronesw.com)
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Bloodrath

You should have included Lenix and some others. Oh well, i went with windows. :)  ;)  

Shadow Giant

i've got a compaq...it stinks though. i need a dell...didja here that the dell dude got caught for illegal marijuana possesion? thats just stupid.
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

griever

Mac, Windows, and Linux are operating systems.  Dell and Sony are brand names.  Pick a poll for operating system of manufacturers, but don't mix them.  A person can say they have a Dell and a Windows computer...where's the option for that?

Deathclaw

Macs slow up everything and complicate it. PC's are the best. Go dell! I have windows on my dell, though.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Germania 4

Quote from: grieverMac, Windows, and Linux are operating systems.  Dell and Sony are brand names.  Pick a poll for operating system of manufacturers, but don't mix them.  A person can say they have a Dell and a Windows computer...where's the option for that?
She pretty much summed it up.

The Lady Shael

Heh, Griever's a she, Germania. Just letting you know.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Abby The Rat

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Aqualis

I've got Windows as my main OS, but I also have three different versions of Linux on a virtual machine.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Stilgar

I have a dell with windows, but it keeps messing up on me. :(  
Warlord of Mossflower Wolves

Member of the clan of winter