eek...

Started by The Lady Shael, February 07, 2005, 09:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Shael was talking to him last Saturday about SAT scores, and he told Shael he got 1600, but she thought he just wanted to mess with her mind and didn't believe him.

Shael got confirmation from many people yesterday that he /did/ get 1600 on the SAT. >.< He's too smart. He cured leg paralysis in some rats over the summer for fun. Well, somewhat cured, they could move their legs a little. If there's some problem out there, he'll fix it as a hobby. Essays and non-science and -math related projects though? He'd rather play video games. ^_^

The thing that surprises me, though, and surprises everyone, is that this was a Sadie Hawkins dance. He's the last guy to take the initiative in a situation like this. But I'm certainly not complaining. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Wow.  1600?  Isn't that the highest you can get?

I don't think our school even has a Valentines Dance.  Even if it did I wouldn't go. XD  But I am going wear my Science Olypiad shirt to school (it's freakin' awesome and says 3L1 on the back and has my basketball number XD) because it's spirit day and win a basketball game after that.  Then go over to a friend's house with some other friends (all on the basketball team) and maybe stay the night.

Gen. Volkov

Yes. It is. That's 800 on each section. very knowledgeable guy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

When he becomes famous, remember you heard about him from me first. ^_~
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Maximus Preliator

And now the new SATS. 2400 points! And an essay section!  

Nohcnonk

Gen. Volkov

YAY! This makes me happy that I already took the stupid thing. I'll remember Shael. You guys remember, if the US ever conquers Canada, it was me responsible. Then you'll have known two famous people! :P  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Arguia Zsah

:lol:  sounds like a clever guy... even if i don't have a clue about the SAT thing

Ashyra Nightwing

We just have GCSEs over here. Which are bad enough.

Arguia Zsah

only bad enough?  :(  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  

The Lady Shael

Pictures...wish I had more though, too busy dancing...^_^

Bryant and Shiv

Me and Shiv

Wish I knew how to resize them too.  

Nohcnonk

Nice pictures.  ^_^

By the way...

Trident

Quote from: NohcnonkNice pictures.  ^_^

By the way...

He's KISSING the girl.  =P  Or whispering something in her ear.   Most likely about you.   :D  The creepy part about that, is that he looks old, like a teacher.   ;)  

Nohcnonk

Maybe he's just hiding his face so he won't be seen on RWL. ^_^