eek...

Started by The Lady Shael, February 07, 2005, 09:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Shael got asked to the school Valentine's dance on Friday by the awesomest guy in the school. Twas at the science fair awards ceremony, right after Shael congratulated him for winning Best of Show for his project which solved the stem cell controversey. (same guy who printed a living blood vessel last year, I think I mentioned that somewhere on the forums) Shael is a very happy girl.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Ah, Valentines Day...

Nohcnonk

Yeah, I do remember you saying something about the living blood vessel thing...  Sounds like a smart guy.

*thinks Shael is nervous*

The Lady Shael

Shael probably is. Shael's date is like popular in the entire school, (everyone, even the teachers, always say he's going to cure cancer someday, or win the Nobel Prize. ) and almost no one knows Shael. Shael is still in shock, and thinks it hasn't quite hit her yet. But Shael likes him. She was planning to ask him to the dance all last week, but she just couldn't get the words out.

Shael will certainly take pictures too.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Deathclaw

Congratulations.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ashyra Nightwing

Aww, congrats, Shael! ^_^

RazorClaw

Shael, you're now the only person on these forums to dance with someone close to as smart as me! Yay! (btw, I'm helping my mom cure Diabetes... Going good so far. Seriously.)

Arguia Zsah

Razorcube has a big head.

Arguia Zsah

Aqualis

Congrats, Shael.

I always seem to forget about Valentine's Day.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Congrats Shael.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

^_^  congrats
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Nohcnonk

Uh, congrats.

*thinks Shael is talking in third person because she's not being herself*

*or maybe she's not being herself because she's been talking in third person*

*is in a thinking mood*

Maximus Preliator

Uh...Valentines day...um...you're kidding? 7 days! ~smacks self, runs out to get girlfriend flowers and candy and whatever else~

Wow, I can't believe I forgot it till reading this! Dance on Saturday for us too...almost 9 months now! Yippy!