Peace alliance...Great Player? or cheap loser?

Started by Blankshots, February 07, 2005, 01:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mx64ever

Dont worry buddy I got your back!

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:26:04 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Poison
Success

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:26:00 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Poison
Success

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:25:55 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Incite Uprising
Success

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:25:49 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Incite Uprising
Success

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:25:45 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Incite Uprising
Success

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:25:33 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Murder
Success

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:25:29 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Murder
Success

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:25:24 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Poison
Success

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:25:21 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Poison
Success

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:25:15 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Poison
Success

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:25:09 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Incite Uprising
Success

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:25:05 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Incite Uprising
Success

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:25:02 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Incite Uprising
Success

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:24:59 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Incite Uprising
Success

Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:24:56 -0800 8 (#27) PeaceAlliance (#5) Mission: Incite Uprising
Success

windhound

got news for you Blankshots
.2 hours ago is not an online attack
given that turns and everything else is updated on ten min. cycles, that .2 is twenty min.  The very least you could do it edit it so that it said '0' or '.1' because that is ~ reasonable

mx64ever, that stuff is off the news.  Not yours or anyone elses main page.  That just shows Peace likes his missions, and does not state that he online attacked

If you're going to report online attacking, then report it with decent quotes.

The personal attacks in this thread are bording flame, and probably have crossed over far into it.  
I dont treat my posts like english papers, someimes there is a messpelled werd.  As long as the point is gotten acorss thats all I care about.  If you obsess over somthin as simple as a post in a forum based off a text game then thats kinda sad
If you want to call each other idiots fine.  Do it over IM or in a chat room.  I for one dont want to see it here.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Stupid frickin Newbs. Will you please shut up? And you two Razorclaw. Save this stuff for spa room or PM's. THis should not be on the forums. This is not QMT. Quit whining about attacks. I got pounded from 33k to 6k and was STILL in the top ten. And as to the personal insults... how old are you? ITS A GAME! So he doesn't have the best typing skills. At least you CAN read his posts. And if you can, then all the matters is the content. So shut up and quit whining.

-Volkov, in a bad mood, don't mess with me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Deathclaw

Quote from: BlankshotsI would litterally freak if my grammar was anything but up to par.

But hey, I guess trying to act smart is better then actually showing you are smart and spelling right.
You spelled literally wrong, so if you are going to criticize someone's spelling, spell your own words right in the same post.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Peace Alliance

lol, murders and poisons on someone who is RAT-MASSING. I may not be able to spell, but that sounds like the dumbest stratagy you could have done, 'sides bangin your head against a wall and screaming "i'm an animal" (... although i'm pretty sure that work's against wolf bite...)

Blankshots

Quote from: windhoundgot news for you Blankshots
.2 hours ago is not an online attack
given that turns and everything else is updated on ten min. cycles, that .2 is twenty min.  The very least you could do it edit it so that it said '0' or '.1' because that is ~ reasonable

My oh my, because I am at work and, actually working, I posted it after the attack, so please string me up and hang me for my latency.

I was online attacked and just proving my point by posting that, but you must think you are smart. Obviously you did not factor in that I can sit at work earn money to play this game, but must actually work...so I posted late.

I do not need to edit my entry's. I have no need to lie about Peace being an IDIOT, his pathetic attacks do the talking for me.
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Blankshots

I do see my contradiction on my last post, I do not need to edit my entry's, then did edit it, that was only to correct my grammar.

Peace you would be wise to proof read your post's too, saves you looking like your an IDIOT.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Deathclaw

Blankshots, you sound like an idiot to me, crying for days over online attacks.  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Blankshots

Good for you, we are entitled to our opinions.  ::agrees::  

Peace Alliance

actually blacksnots, what windhounds is saying is that since you hadn't looked at the scores page for 20 minutes, then you would have automatically been viewed as offline (because you were idle) and i would not have seen a star beside your name.

I saw one when i first looked at the scores page, i espionaged and failed... then went back 15 minutes later and you were offline, so i had atcha...

I'm not very worried if YOU see me as an idiot... theres something about you that makes your opinion of my worth very little.

Blankshots

Maximus Preliator

Peace Alliance

Blankshots

Quote from: Maximus PreliatorOnce again, flame. Where oh where is TJ?
Wow, did you get picked on in school? Cause honestly it seem like you are looking for the duty teacher to go and tell on me. I tell you what, I would have picked you apart in school. Cry to the admin, if that is what helps you sleep at night  ::agrees::

oopps flame again. run little narc

Gen. Volkov

Yes... because spelling and grammar are everything in the world. *Rolls eyes* You're the IDIOT as you say for even harping on him for it, especially since he always tries to use the right words whether he knows or not. YOU however, in the act of trying to sound smart, come off as profoundly stupid. I point you to the word "latency" used in your post to refer to the fact that you were late in posting something, which is not even the in the same ballpark as what you were trying for. LATENCY means to "be hidden". So please someone tell me, who is the smart one? ;)  And I would have kicked your behind in school for being a jerk. Now SHUT UP and leave us alone. I don't even want your whiny but(t) playing RWL if this is how you are going to act.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES