Peace alliance...Great Player? or cheap loser?

Started by Blankshots, February 07, 2005, 01:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Yes, but a volnerable stratagy is the only way to stay on top. i don't there is any particular point at ALL where i could attack YOU and do any harm.  :rolleyes:  

Ereptor

Nope.  As you have seen I have stayed in or near the top ten without using many of the more vulnerable strats.  It really depends on how you play.  I take offense to people that seem to be very close minded and think there strat is the best because it has the most payoff.  Well if you your worried about payoff then don't be mad when the stock market crashes.  *wink*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

wolf bite

Did I not just say to stop making personal insulates concerning people?s inelegance?

I have written Peace and given him several opportunities to edit out his comments. But he disagrees that there is any insult in his statement.

Thus I hand out a warning and any more of this will be treated the same.

Warning given to Peace

Wolf Bite
(Admins Duties
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Deathclaw

Warning given to Peace? Oooh, big deal. Gonna shake your finger too? Seriously, what are you gonna do, gag him? Without good reason if you do, I might add.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Nohcnonk

Holby

Quote from: DeathclawWithout good reason if you do, I might add.
If you're told to stop doing something by admin, but continue anyway and then refuse to resolve it, that's more than good reason.
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

Quote from: HolbyIf you're told to stop doing something by admin, but continue anyway and then refuse to resolve it, that's more than good reason.
Exactly.
Infact, if wolf so chose to hand a warning out to you, DC, I think many would agree with his intentions.

Now, as to PA's actions ingame; I have spent alot of time playing against him. I for one think Peace is a fair player, and this topic is generally uncalled for. If Peace does attack you online, I can garentee there is a legit reason for it. There are three reasons I'd see fit for this:

1) It is concidered fair play if one choses to espionage their target first. Once confirmed they have no turns, attacking while the target is online is acceptable.

2) If someone is making a run for land, they are not going to take a break in between every attack to check the scoreboards. If you happen to come online while someone is attacking you, you have a few options. One of which is not running to the forums to write a topic like this.

3) If you are clearly running turns, and someone attacks you ruthlessly, it is concidered a declaration of war. In which case, you make your opponent suffer the worst, reguardless of the damage your warlord takes.

In my opinion, action 3 is entirely acceptable, as last I checked, the game /is/ called RWL Warlords.
Just my thoughts.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Deathclaw

No, a gag would not be in order to Peace, and a warning not in order to me.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Blankshots

Reading grammatically correct complaints is everyone's right, so please let us exercise that right, and learn to spell.  This is to peace who is what, in school? Still spelling reolise instead of realize.  

(Delete)

Spelling is everyone's problem, so please let's stop playing games in school, and learn to spell.

Oh and making plays on my name..... ::agrees::  good job, shows how small your IQ actually is.

Edit: Helped with the edit as your next post stated you intended. WB
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Blankshots

As I am at work I did not see the post's above, I take note of the warning given by admin, and will stop my personal assualts of one's lack of spelling and above all intelligence.  

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

RazorClaw

Peace... Congrats. I could almost read your post. Graduated 3rd grade typing, have we? Good. Now, to the insults, Peace, I admit, a few made RazorClaw cringe. He is a net character, however. I, on the other hand, was amused at your long, barely readable paragraph. Who's stupid? The one who makes baseless accusations and can barely pass High School math, or the one enrolled in Stanford math, who JUST GAVE reasons for the other party's stupidity?

Blankshots

Props on your post Razor Claw.  Great minds think alike and honestly, I'm glad it is our minds that are alike, then that of Peace Alliance.  

I would litterally freak if my grammar was anything but up to par.

But hey, I guess trying to act smart is better then actually showing you are smart and spelling right.

wolf bite

Topic is about Peace on line attacking and saying he does not like same.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

They know that wolf, but they have nothing against me except for typo's and a bad math mark. So let them do their worst 'cause it couldn't bother me any less.

Blankshots

by saying typo's, you are implying this happens on occasion, and not a regular occurance.  Yes you look at any of your post's and your spelling is atrocious, and grammaer is less then pathetic.

You online attacked me again you IDIOT

0.8 hours ago You find PeaceAlliance (#5) attempting to view your army!
0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 481 Acres of Land and destroyed:
406,527 Rats
You managed to destroy:
212,055 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 1330 Acres of Land and destroyed:
233,461 Rats
You managed to destroy:
231,375 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 1082 Acres of Land and destroyed:
186,651 Rats
You managed to destroy:
222,664 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 1433 Acres of Land and destroyed:
182,861 Rats
You managed to destroy:
156,745 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 951 Acres of Land and destroyed:
85,722 Rats
You managed to destroy:
237,622 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 625 Acres of Land and destroyed:
201,619 Rats
322,181 Food
2,738,403 Cash
You managed to destroy:
195,725 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 443 Acres of Land and destroyed:
157,624 Rats
362,116 Food
1,795,459 Cash
You managed to destroy:
206,081 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
143,969 Rats
You managed to destroy:
181,602 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 492 Acres of Land and destroyed:
209,650 Rats
You managed to destroy:
115,991 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 512 Acres of Land and destroyed:
156,392 Rats
You managed to destroy:
179,148 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 1391 Acres of Land and destroyed:
50,521 Rats
You managed to destroy:
89,860 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 245 Acres of Land and destroyed:
241,576 Rats
You managed to destroy:
50,638 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 1191 Acres of Land and destroyed:
68,942 Rats
You managed to destroy:
138,735 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 102 Acres of Land and destroyed:
146,849 Rats
You managed to destroy:
116,509 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 469 Acres of Land and destroyed:
104,240 Rats
You managed to destroy:
93,470 Rats

0.3 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 305 Acres of Land and destroyed:
87,721 Rats
You managed to destroy:
146,588 Rats

0.2 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 751 Acres of Land and destroyed:
125,791 Rats
You managed to destroy:
115,111 Rats

0.2 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 755 Acres of Land and destroyed:
160,698 Rats
You managed to destroy:
109,254 Rats

0.2 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 288 Acres of Land and destroyed:
123,799 Rats
You managed to destroy:
97,299 Rats

0.2 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 491 Acres of Land and destroyed:
107,018 Rats
You managed to destroy:
138,117 Rats

0.2 hours ago PeaceAlliance (#5) attacked you! Your enemy captured 430 Acres of Land and destroyed:
108,164 Rats
You managed to destroy:
63,014 Rats

Now how do you know I HAD NO TURNS LEFT? you failed your attempt to view my army.  You could not possibly have known if I had taken my run or not.

God your an idiot, and I would love to meet you in person. CHUMP