SQUISHING!

Started by Gen. Volkov, February 06, 2005, 09:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Ok so every frigging run I'm squished from 30k to 12k acres or so.. I realize land is sparse, but after three messed up runs I'm getting a little annoyed.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

waht I am annoyed about is murdering and stealing, both last round and this round I always come online with tons of money stolen and tons of troops murdered. thats why I said i might not play this round, did anyway though.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blankshots

I agree the whole massive attacks is just wrong, and I would also like to say to peace alliance, quit online attacking, you are not very bright, your name states peace and all you do is strengthen our alliance when you threaten one and then ask me to hurry my run up so you can attack me..not smart.
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, I ran out of time to play the game, so I deleted my account. And as to you Blankshots. SHUT UP. Your post except for the first line has NOTHING to do with my topic. PLUS you are insulting Peace Alliance, which is just dumb to do in MY topic.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blankshots

How old are you what ten? maybe 12? you weigh what 120 soaking wet? get bent

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Maximus Preliator

Hmm, isn't that flaming? Insulting? Agains the rules? Can't wait till TJ or Wolf Bite get a hold of this one. Finnally some one who deserves to be banned or gagged.

Ereptor

I don't think Volkov is helping though.  And since when is a topic you start, yours?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Maximus Preliator

Oh I agree he wasn't helping, but no need to spam. You have been known to not help things like this before, eh oh great Ereptor? And he was just saying that Blankshots posts had nothing to do with the topic. Not that it matters...

Blood Wake

ya know Blankshots, saying that you are bigger than people isn't really helping your statement, even if Volkov was like 10 years old doesn't mean he can't beat you down in the game, until you go over to where he lives and challenge him to a fight you might just want to shut up
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blankshots

I accept your opinion bloodwake, it was wrong of me to post that. I withdraw my statment and do humbly apolagize for my insult.

Blood Wake

wow, wasn't expecting a reply like that, but thank you

h

Blankshots

No prob, I am mature enough to admit my immaturity there.

Blood Wake

ok, cool, but yeah, its really annoying when someone attacks you tons of times, I do it a little, not as much as lots of people though, I will do like 10 attacks on someone but only get like 5k land, I'm not stealing 30k from one person in one day, unless of course they have 300k already  :D  

h

Gen. Volkov

Good. At least I don't have to yell at you again. But for future reference, I was pissed off and thus not acting myself. If you wish we can rumble as the saying goes, but I am 6'5" and weigh 230lbs. LOL. 20 years old over here. *Cackles* And no, those are not made up.. well maybe the weight, kinda chunky, so a bit heavier than that, but yes, 6'5".

Ereptor, Gah. *Shakes head* Do you HAVE to be antagonistic to me everytime I blow things a little out of proportion?

Oh, and apology accepted I guess. I prolly shouldn't have reacted the way I did either.

Blankshots

where you at general? which country? which part of that country