Hobbies

Started by General Austin, February 19, 2003, 07:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I thought that there should be a peaceful topic in this board for a while...

I'm stumped.  I got all this money for christmas, yet I have no hobbies to waste my money on. Any hobbies for me to look into?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

wolf bite

licking stamps on the letters you send away to all your friends that has all that money in it? LOL

maybe some sport that gets you out side and use you legs not your fingers to type. ie, camping, sking, baskit ball?
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

TR Shadow

Pokemon is a GREAT TCG.  I reccomend it to anyone who hasn't tried it.  I don't mean collecting the cards, I mean playing the game.  They actually run tourneys for Pokemon.  Infact, I just won one this Saturday.  GO ME!

Ereptor

you have money?  Dude paintball is the way to go.  one of the best sports i have ever played.  It cost money though.  I have two guns and i have played for over 5 years.   love the game.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Mark

What I do for a hobbie is this: I'm a member a senior orchestra and I play the cello.  In case you didn't know my name for my
old account was "The Cello"  :D  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

General Austin

I play basketball, soccer, and Paintball takes too much cash. I only have 300 dollars.... I wasted my money on Pokemon for who knows how long. I'm not going into that again....

Stilgar

how about trying guitar, or just go with sports.
Warlord of Mossflower Wolves

Member of the clan of winter

General Austin

Guitar is AWESOME, but sadly I have no skill at it. Sports I love, but it's not enough to keep the boredom away.

TR Shadow

Quote from: General AustinI play basketball, soccer, and Paintball takes too much cash. I only have 300 dollars.... I wasted my money on Pokemon for who knows how long. I'm not going into that again....
WAISTED??!!  Investing money in important stuff is not waisting!

Unless of corse...You didn't like Pokemon  :unsure:  

Badrang the Tyrant

Paintball is fun, even though I don't have my own gun.  I play soccer, football, any outdoor sport basically, and WARLORDS!.  I don't know what else I do....

The Lady Shael

Let's see, Mark has a point...I'm in love with my piano, although sometimes I could swear my viola's secretly plotting to kill me....I don't really have a life anymore....ever since I found RWL, and a year before, the ROC, I'm online almost 12 hours a day. Before that, I just did mostly crafts and stuff....friendship bracelets....knitting(yeah, I can knit).......nowadays, I just sleep, eat, go to school, do my homework, update my site, and check my RWL account. That's it. I'm even being serious, that's all I do. I don't even hang out with my friends, (what few I have anyway...) or call them on the phone. I have phone-aphobia.....fear of phones or dialing the wrong number.....heh. B)  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Rheorix

I design graphics mostly when I get bored.  But being a housewife can be a hobby too.  (Though not too terribly fun) 

I collect 80's toys too.

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

The Lady Shael

Whoo, this is old. You must be bored, to go back through all those topics.

My hobbies have kinda changed over the three years. I'm still in love with my piano. I pretty much practice till I feel like my arms will fall off.
I love DDR. I'm pretty good at it too.  :-D
I like to read.
I love to post in my livejournal. I post in it almost every day. I'm on myspace a lot too, but I like LJ better.
And I play Minesweeper. Yep. I'm addicted to Minesweeper. Sad, but true.

I have more of a life too. Me and my friends actually hang out now. Even if all we do is go to the movies. Because there's really nothing else to do in this town. -.-
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

theres nothing to do in any town... the world is just as boring as you always thought it was. sad eh?

Rheorix

Quote from: The Lady Shael on January 15, 2006, 10:08:31 PM

I love DDR. I'm pretty good at it too.? :-D
I like to read.
I love to post in my livejournal. I post in it almost every day. I'm on myspace a lot too, but I like LJ better.

I adore DDR, I'm crazy about it.  I'm also on LJ, I'll pm you my username if'n you want to add me.

I play piano too.

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.