Razorclaw

Started by Gen. Volkov, January 28, 2005, 07:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

What's with the friggin hockey playin Jesus?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Uh... I'm proving to Juska that hockey's better than football. Why do you care?  

Arguia Zsah

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

HOckey is better than football, but I'll settle for eating chocolate anytime!!!

Gen. Volkov

Ah I see. It just annoys me is all. Because if he played any sport it would SO be Baseball. But Juska is right. Football is WAY better than hockey. Hockey is like soccer on ice. They skate this way.. then they skate that way... how exciting.  :P  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

RazorClaw

No! hockey uses sticks, not feet. And we're that only sport that doesn't play with balls...  :blink:  

Gen. Volkov

Bah. Same diff. Stick feet... its still a low scoring game consisting of chasing of chasing a small object back and forth across a surface. Sounds like soccer to me. Not true. Badminton doesn't use balls. :P  

Ashyra Nightwing

The ninjas are coming. It's true.

Nohcnonk

Hundreds of them. :ph34r:  

Aqualis

You're kinda limiting your perseption of sports.

What about boxing, wrestling, kettlebells lifting, powerlifting, bear wrestling (well, actually, that's been outlawed since the middle of the 17th century), just to name a few.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

I was just pointing out another sport that didn't use balls. NINJAS! PerCeption is how its spelled. Bear wrestling wasn't a sport... well for the guy anyway. LOL.

Aqualis

Actually, the guy won more than the bear.

[EDIT: It was a Russian sport.]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  

Juska

If hockey is so great why aren't they playin? I know why because hockey sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Football rules!!!!!!!!!!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Well when they CRIPPLED the bear sure. But that's not a fair fight.

RazorClaw

I guess Baseball sucks too, because thye had a lockout.  :rolleyes: