It time to chill

Started by Abby The Rat, February 19, 2003, 05:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

These pass few days, I had to read poor posts, upsetting, angry or even just repeating in a different way, an option already said.

I am beginning to feel that this forum is becoming a place of anger. Do you remember the time when we would just post just about anything fun or funny and everyone would join in. I sure can. What about the time, where we would be just happy to help out?

Maybe some of the forum need a flush, a clean page, a deletions of all the old topics?

Everyone, why don't we, just relax and post slowly.

One thing we can all do is spilt the game and the "General Discussion" forum a little more.

Post Clan stuff, in the "Clan" forum

Stats and how the game is played in the "Strategy" forum

They are there for the game.

I know let start on Half Term, that is coming up. What are you going to do in the half term coming?

I'm hoping to get some flying in (My hobby, paragliding).  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TR Shadow

Wow, you paraglide?  Thats amazeing!  I totally agree with you.  I'm sick of all the fighting over multis.  Hehe, I hope to go to a Pokemon tourney or two ^_~.

General Austin

Yay!!!!! You're totally right, Ad. I...umm....Don't really do anything...hrm. What's Half-Term, anyways?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

half term... A week's break halfway through the term.. I wish I could paraglide, but I'm terrified of heights...

Ereptor

I agree some of the things i have said might be seen as anger.  and i admit something things were meant to be in that way.  There is a time and a place for everything though.  there is a time to become "firm" with those that may be breaking the rules.  If someone steals something from you, you don't politely say can i have my money back.  They will laugh at you.  They will not feel sorry for you.  If someone is cheating they need to be confronted.   We believe that wolf bite was using multi accounts to attack us.  We showed our evidence, but we may have gotten to angry in the process.  So i apologize for angry words.  But i stick to my story.  The game should be played fair.   And to anyone who cheats has lost my respect.  Cheating has it's own disadvantages.  Just because this is an online game doesn't mean it gives you the right to exploit it.  A lot of people seem to feel when they find a glitch or loophole it is their right to exploit it.  You are wrong and that is against the rules.  Enough said.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Shadow Giant

i admit i was stupid too....germania is so fun to argue with though! such a smart guy. i like to build and fly model rockets....they go so high...wow.... :D  
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

General Austin

Look, Ereptor. You've made about 5 polls on the exact same thing. I for one am tired of all the pointless arguing and bickering. Let us just have this forum for fun, okay? There's enough strife in the world without this.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Germania 4

Maybe some of the forum need a flush, a clean page, a deletions of all the old topics?
I strongly disagree, hiding or deleting the problems will not make them go away.

These pass few days, I had to read poor posts, upsetting, angry or even just repeating in a different way, an option already said.
Agreed.

One thing we can all do is spilt the game and the "General Discussion" forum a little more.
Post Clan stuff, in the "Clan" forum
Stats and how the game is played in the "Strategy" forum
They are there for the game.

I know let start on Half Term, that is coming up. What are you going to do in the half term coming?
On the semmester system.

germania is so fun to argue with though! such a smart guy
That is a matter of opinion, judging someones intelligence based on an argument isn't really the way to go.

Simple fact that I choose to use, most of the time; proper english, punctuation, and simple sentence structure is for a reason. Respect. If you want to talk likeyourlazyanddontcare then you probably won't recieve much respect for your argument let alone the chance of anyone wanting to read it.

Using it only tells people you respect them and in return you will recieve the same.

If you said I was smart because of my reflecting, shimmering light, of a grade average, you've been sorely misinformed. 29.7% isn't a very smart average, not that it means anything to begin with.

I enjoy playing the game, the way it's meant to be. If I feel that someone is breaking those rules, I will do everything in my power to correct the problem.

Look, Ereptor. You've made about 5 polls on the exact same thing.
He has a point

For everything else, Ereptor has pretty much summed it up.

calria

*group HUG*

let's all just get along!

::being an East Tejas idiot here:: what's a 'term'?

Trident

Quote from: calria*group HUG*

let's all just get along!

::being an East Tejas idiot here:: what's a 'term'?
Tejas is a name of an rpg friend I know.

Deathclaw

Quote from: Trident
Tejas is a name of an rpg friend I know.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tejas is the Indian word for Texas... that is how our wonderful state got its name. I'm a Southern Tejas idiot, for example, or actually more Southeastern.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

calria

Houston-area? good for you.
Poor me... I live near Arkansas.... *cwies bitter tears and listens to country*

Blood Wake

yeah these forums should be for fun and for us to talk about the game we shouldn't fight about everything we can think of. the forums are for us to just talk so that's how we should use them
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

wolf bite

I do also just want this to end.  I have never in my life been on a message board until I was being told that I was being libeled (defamation in written form) on this one.  But even in the above apology by Ereptor there are insults and accusations concurring me.  Will they not stop this poor sports-men-ship?

I ask a question.
?If there are lies being said about you, would you protest??

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

Quote from: calriawhat's a 'term'?
A "term?" Here, it's what the school year is split into. Our terms are are about 10 weeks each, and two terms make up a semester. Each end of term, we have a two week holiday :D
I will not deleted this