I am not advertising, but FaF is saying....

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, January 28, 2005, 10:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladetail the Ferret

The new frosr and flame admins say that redwallers are absent minded!!!! :angry:  They say the tie between the 2 games is going to go their way and that their game will be better than ours!!!!!!

windhound

I was going to delete this, but no.  I've half a mind to close it, but if I do there will just be another

So its in spa, with no link left 'cause I didnt want one.

you're not helping Bladetail
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Yeah seriously boy... be quiet... your not helping Faf attract members.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Deathclaw

FaF sucks. We are better than them. I've played it and RWL is more difficult with better players.

Edit: Fixed. Wolf Bite, nothing was wrong with my post, so don't mess it up. I'll keep changing it back, so leave it alone.

-----------------------------------------

Edit X 3: In about 3 days you can try.

I have left his reediting as he had down so to show the edit and clarification that I had done.

QuoteFaF (Has cinnamon covered candy). We (as players) are better than them. I've played it and RWL is more difficult with better players.

Edit: Come on guys, comparisons of the players or how you like the different options is allowed. But non descript comments putting another site or their people down are not. wb

Edit X 4: Or I can just edit around the gag. Don't get pissed off and gag me longer, I'm just showing that I can edit around the gag.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

bjornredtail

May I ask, why is it less challenging? Why are RWL players better?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Gen. Volkov

No real idea... though I have a few thoughts on the matter. DC is right. Faf in general does not have as good players as RWL. Example: I'm fourth there without even trying, I'm 11th here and at Qmt with a bit more effort put into it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Main reason FaF is less challenging is that anyone can die at anytime, I left after Beatles(I'm sure it was him) set 1bil dollar bounty on my head and some noobs killed me.

You may say, that makes it more challenging to stay alive and win, imo it like pressing an easy button - he's to strong for me lets get some noobs to wack him for cash -
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Deathclaw

Wolf Bite, don't screw with my posts if there isn't something against the rules.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

wolf bite

I stated the rule in my edit, look above.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles