Guess the Member...

Started by The Lady Shael, January 27, 2005, 01:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Clue three (might as well give it now)== Look at people who have been here longer (;)) Also, his spam is concidered 'acceptible' spam for reasons I cannot discuss because it gives 'im away, but his topics are not moved when ever, wherever, they are made ^_^  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Nohcnonk

He's so new I forgot about him....

Gen. Volkov

HOLBY! :P  Ok.. maybe not. Boze then... other than that I have no clue.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Aha, I know who it is....^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Nohcnonk

Darn, TJ guessed it anyway...

*has no clue who has been here a while and has under 242 posts*

Nohcnonk

Aqualis

Boze!! Drat, this is what I get for not being here for a whole day. Lock-ins, 25 hours with no sleep then sleeping a whole day. Monopoly ...
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

Volkov had it down to two, Nohc was the first to say 'im by 'iself
good job yall  ;)   Boze it is
next!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

I guess I'll go...

First Clue: This member is most active in the Spa Room, and has over 50% of his/her posts here.

TR Shadow

Nohcnonk

Second clue...(since third will come tomorrow afternoon)

He has under 1000 posts (since 1000 is a very un-spiffy number).

RazorClaw

Gen. Volkov

Grrr. It was obvious that I meant Boze.. I was joking about Holby. Meh. Ummmm. Aqualis?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES