Guess the Member...

Started by The Lady Shael, January 27, 2005, 01:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Here's a fun game. Shael is supposed to be finishing her AP Govt essay, and it is past 2 am, but she'd much rather do this instead.

So, basically, one person gives clues about a member one at a time, and the others offer their guesses. The member you're trying to guess can be any member of this forum, gone or active. As long as, you know, there's enough info on this person so we can guess who they are. Don't choose some random obscure member who signed up one day, never posted, and promptly dropped into a black hole.

Once I give my clue, you have the right to THREE guesses. If one of your guesses is right, I shall say so, and you will continue to narrow it down from there until the correct answer is said.

Prizes...no idea what to give for prizes. You guys shouldn't mind doing this for fun, of course...after all, it's a game.  :P (plus, Shael has nothing to offer in-game) The person who guesses the member correctly gets to go next.

First clue: This member joined the day this forum opened.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Bladetail the Ferret

Scarwake

Lady Shael

Razorclaw

Gen. Volkov

Oh hrm. Ok.. no questions, just guesses. Lesse, Shael, Scarwake, and Julie(TRshadow)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Badrang the Tyrant

TR Shadow

Quote from: Gen. VolkovOh hrm. Ok.. no questions, just guesses. Lesse, Shael, Scarwake, and Julie(TRshadow)
No, I didn't join the day the forum opened.  I was on the old forums, then when they restarted I kind of left because I didn't like resets.  But then I came back about a week afterwards or something.

Sonoras

Wait, what about Boze and Retto? Are they considered "members"

That's my geusses if you can geuss them, I don't know who'll be my 3rd geuss

bjornredtail

Stormclaw, Boze... Someone else..

If it was the first forums. Otherwise, I don't know.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Nohcnonk

We need a gameroom forum. XD

I'm not going to guess since someone must have already gotten it...

The Lady Shael

Seriously, I thought at least you guys would try to look up what day this forum started. None of those are a correct guess, by the way. I'm really surprised I was on the guesses...if you look at my account info, I started this account in like February, a month after the forums started. Well, I /did/ have another account before this one...but even then I think I joined a day later or something. Or maybe not. I have a horrible memory.

Second clue: This member has not been active recently.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

bjornredtail

Killenne, Calria

Oh, and your first account, Shael of Torethevel, did join on that day.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Scarwake

Wasn't Dead Eye...I think I was on these forums before he was...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

The Lady Shael

Hm, not sure, Dead Eye's been around a while. But so has TJ. All dates seem to have merged in my head...

Third clue: This member has a one-line signature.

RazorClaw