What's up with me lately

Started by Menatus, January 25, 2005, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Just thought I'd let you in on my current obsession: Simon Le Bon! (Of Duran Duran). Hope I'm not missing anything good at Redwall, and I also hope you're dying due to my absence.

And, as always, Wham!

Cheers!

Tania

P.S. Like my new avatar? Ringo Starr, Freddie Mercury, Alan Rickman, David Thewlis, Bernie Taupin! All it's missing is Elton and Simon and George and Bowie and...

P.P.S. isn't it funny how none of them have goatees? Except George, but not in the Wham! pic.

Gen. Volkov

Er........ yeah. *Shakes head*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

*pokes*

...the images don't show up..  

Menatus

D A M M I T! That's right, D A M M I T! I'm expressing my frustration in a word! Bandwidth limit. I'm posting those pictures everywhere. Don't worry, they'll show up in a day or two. XD

P.S. Mr. Mister

Tania

Nohcnonk

Ereptor

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Sonoras

Bad! Bad! Off to RWL hel l for you!!!

RazorClaw

Sonoras swore, too. The state of this board...

Nohcnonk

Heh.  Yeah.  Apparently we need even more mods.  Or a serious CRACKDOWN!!111one!!

(Ooh, Retto's veiwing the topic.  What shall he do?)

Gen. Volkov

Yes! More mods! That will fix this problem! :P  And new highly restrictive rules!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Menatus

Maybe Retto was interested in my love of Simon?

As he looks as the old man he is now.

Tania

RazorClaw

Nohcnonk

True.  This is pretty sad.

Gen. Volkov

Bah. Nohc and ME for mods. LOL.

Menatus

It's messed up. It's all of SOCIETY that's messed up! EVERYTHING'S WRONG!!! And it's all Bush's fault somehow.

My draawlling of Simon.

Tania