Quiz Time!

Started by Nohcnonk, January 23, 2005, 05:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

You're defeating the purpose, Ju...pick some other random number so Volkov will have competition.  :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Bladetail the Ferret

You would have to play day and night to beat Gen. Volkov at his game of fun!! :lol:  What # are you in the game Volkov????

Gen. Volkov

*Snickers* Thanks Nohc.  And thank YOU Julie. I am #4 in the game Bladetail. You wouldn't have to play noght and day, you'd just have to have an edietic memory, which is the only thing that surpasses my photographic one, which gives me a BIT of an advantage. :D

Shael! BAD! Don't discourage Ju from getting money sent too me! :P  Anyway, when i'm on, I don't have much competition, I read fast. :lol: No offense to anyoneof course.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

How about you sign up then play?

By the way, that's right.  Julie wins nothing.  Want me to send you the 500 mil on Turbo?

Check the new rule.

Whoever gets the closest wins the next one. ^_^

Who is Nohc?

Bladetail the Ferret

errrr..... You??? A strong player in the turbo game???, a  mighty leader???

Nohcnonk

Of course I am. ^_^

The Lady Shael

A tall guy.  :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

He of many fan girls.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

TR Shadow

Gen. Volkov

Someone who is cool, and tall, but not as tall as me. A resource masser.

Read new rule. 500 mil on turbo be good.  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ashyra Nightwing

A badger.

Not Your Minion, Regular, #37.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Gen. VolkovSomeone who is cool, and tall, but not as tall as me. A resource masser.

Read new rule. 500 mil on turbo be good.
Ouch, you lose. XD

Um, I'll send the 500 mil on the new round as soon as I can...

Nohcnonk

No one's even gotten close...

Nohc, people.  Come on.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Ok. 500 mil ASAP is great.

Um... Nohc?

Deathclaw

Shortening of Nohcnonk?
Glory, Glory, Man United!