Quiz Time!

Started by Nohcnonk, January 23, 2005, 05:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Within this topic I will write a question, to which the answer you must find!  You can find all of the answers that you need within the RWL Forums.  Also, I'll send $100 MILLION to you in game if you get a question right, just for fun!  Every once in a while, I'll change the prize to something even BETTER.  If you don't have an account on Reg or Turbo... well... too bad!

NEW FEATURE: You may decline the cash amount and double the cash given away as the next prize (doesn't work if you have no account)!  A good way to make lots of cash if you're good at these things.

NEW FEATURE:  You may multiply your final payment by 5 TIMES if you choose to receive your money on a Turbo account!

REMEMBER: Once someone gets a question right, your streak ends!  Also, if you do not state whether you want to multiply your winnings or collect your cash, then it counts as trying to multiply.

Winners:

Gen Volkov: 3
Julie: 1

First question!

This creature was a long legged dinosaur that lived in the Late Cretaeceous Period.

First to post the answer wins!  Feel free to guess as much as you like!

Gen. Volkov

Lesse. T. rex and Troodon. Only two that have been mentioned to thebest of my knowledge.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

Gen. Volkov

I'm betting on Troodon.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

RazorClaw

I'm putting my money on the King. Uh-huh.  

Nohcnonk

Gen Volkov wins!

Tell me your # and server and I'll send the cash!  Or use the new feature is you like!

Next question!

Who likes Metallica, Green Day, and Queen?

Gen. Volkov

I'll take double please. Because Sonoras likes Green Day, Queen, and Metallica.

Nohcnonk

You win again! (Yay...)

Up to $1,000,000,000 is yours! (I still need server and number)

Next question!

"Aqualis is all squiggly" according to whom?

Gen. Volkov

OK. I'll take the billion on Turbo. #4. Thank you. Hehehe.

Gen. Volkov

GAH! I want more money! Turbo! #4! Answer: Ashy said that. OK! DONE!

The Lady Shael

Sheesh, Volkov needs some competition, people...I'd compete, and all, but you know...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. This just proves that I am on these forums FAR too much. Plus i"m a greedy SOB. Plus I just had 15 billion dollars poisoned on turbo.

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

Yep, you get it.  Sorry I wasn't on for 2 days, I was just too tired.

Now you have 100 mil, Volkov.  I send the cash.

What is the link to "The Real Life Adventures of Brian and Sosa?"

TR Shadow