Are you happy now???

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, January 22, 2005, 11:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I didn't do anything because it wasn't exactly spam, there wasn't any point to move it to the Spa Room. I didn't lock it either, because there was no point in doing that either, no one was making inflammatory statements or anything...or yet, at least, which is why I posted to hope things wouldn't get out of hand...but yes, this is spam now. *shuts up*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

strange comedy is my second favorite! i love rendomness that makes no sense... it just... illuminates me!

first of course is the antics of Jon Stewart, and he's american... but liberal!

Nohcnonk

Fury is the name of an acount in the game, so this was probably an actual game-related topic  There was no reason so lock it or move in until other people came in and started spamming.  They shouldn't be allowed to ruin a perfectly good topic (not that this was, but is very well could be) by spamming in it while it is still in a normal discussion forum.

Sonoras

Any post by Bladetail is spam.

Nohcnonk

Speak for yourself. :P

They still spammed in normal discussion.

Bladetail the Ferret

I was having to pay back all this land to a guy named fury so Wolf Snare would not kill me. He said attack with 100 weasels and attack with sack so I do I killed 1051 soldiers. I limit to 20 and he lost 40 and I lost 10.
Then I limit to five and I attack him and I kill 20 soldiers but lost land.

I just posted this because he would not reply anywhere else. So theirs the story you can lock it down or whatever but wolfsnare I hope you are happy.

Ashyra Nightwing

*notices Peace's signature*

..did Ragefur REALLY say that?

Bladetail the Ferret

Aren't you all a little off topic and I will take any insult you throw at me. Go ahead say I spam whenever I post go ahead!!!!!!

Sonoras

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing*notices Peace's signature*

..did Ragefur REALLY say that?
Probably not. lol.

Bladetail the Ferret

Sorry everyone this should be in the game. Sorry sonoras I blew my top at you. :unsure: