Are you happy now???

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, January 22, 2005, 11:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladetail the Ferret

I hope you are happy because I gave him extra, will have an alliance with me now ???  

Gen. Volkov

Er stuff like this should be in game.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death Eater

umm...mods? You guys awake? We got a no-brainer must-be locked topic here....in case you didn't notice.

Well, consider this topic:

*LOCKED* by Death Eater  ;)  
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Man DE. Quite being a jerk. So they missed it. *Shrug* Better than the mods at QMT.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

Aw, be nice to each other. Behave yourselves, ye little warlords.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. We're actually just trying to see what it takes to get you guys to lock a topic. Death Eater seems to think this on needs to be locked.

Death Eater

Shhh....volkov, your not suppose to say anything.

Anywayz, I was watching this documentary on TV today, all about the spam contests in this one city in America. Very interesting, indeed.
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Fine. Well see what happens. As to spam contests, what city and what was the reason? And how were they all in one city.

wolf bite

Actually I have no idea what the first post was about. I just kind of wondered if he was going to come back and explain what he was talking about. Since that first post, the rest have been spamish. If he does not restate or if the spaming keeps going, we will lock.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

heh, volkov... are you sucking up?

no?

then whats that on your lips?!?

Death Eater

spam, maybe?

Anyhoo, I can't remember the city, it seemed like some hickville. And it was a giant contest where people from across America (or so they say) came to show off their spam-filled foods. They had judges, and everything. The prize was a pig trophy, lol. Anywayz, they also had spam games - it was like a festival.

You Americans can be quite odd....
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Bah, what are you talking about Peace? That's butter, cause it won't melt in my mouth. I'm innocent! *Snickers* And anyway, who would I be sucking up too? *thwaps you, just on principle*

You British and Canadians are just as weird DE. Monty Python did an entire skit about spam. And where are most of the wierdest comics from? Canada. For example, Jim Carrey.

Wolf Snare

hey now, Jim Carrey is hillarious!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Not saying he isn't, he's also quite strange is all.

Scarwake

*stumbles in* Yes, hmm...spamful this one is.... Off to the Spa Room for you.  G-bye now!!! Have a wonderful time there, I'm sure you'll be greeted quite nicely.

*Waves his magical staff and sends the topic through a portal to the Spa Room*

~Scarwake
~Mod duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album