(what the elk)

Started by cloud, January 20, 2005, 08:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Quote from: Peace Alliance
Quote from: ScarwakeSo ur losing turns, but for good reason, otherwise you wouldn't have been disabled in the first place.
I don't see others asking for compensation when they're disabled, they simply explain themselves.  Its a lot faster and easier, and saves a lot of grief.

And quit being soo rude, gosh.  I'm only doing my job, and the last part was just to joke around...calm down please.

yes, so lets all blindly believe the authority... obviously if they did something it was for a GOOD reason right?

TJ, is it a mods job to criticise ppls gram'r? 'cause rly, all it evr does is make ppl feel bad 4 no gd reason... i undeerstood what he was syin, so y does it matr?

And if it IS your job...then have fun with that ^_^

what i'm trying to get at TJ, is don't go flaunting your mod badge around as an excuse to be a jerk to people who don't always agree with the administration.

and pwned, i too am very suspicious as to how you got what you had... and i expect you've told the admins about the health glitch you mentioned?
and pwned, i too am very suspicious as to how you got what you had... and i expect you've told the admins about the health glitch you mentioned?

Idk where the (hades) you got that, but there is no health exploit you (wash my mouth out with soap)tard.

And I had leaders on the market, so not that hard to bring myself up to atleast a 100% ratio.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

you can't put 75% of your leaders on the market. and you couldn't have gotten them up yourself 'cause i was watching how many turns you were usin from espys

cloud

actually u can put 75% of your leaders on the market, or close to.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

wolf bite

Cloud, Please don't make my word filters hurt. Thank you.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

hm... i see that your right there.

but then, that raises the question of... who in their right mind puts leaders on the market? thats like BEGGING someone to murder you...

cloud

being murdered isnt a big problem if you dont horde troops  ;)  
-Kilk

Nohcnonk

Why'd they pick you to send aid to, Cloud?

cloud

What's that supposed to mean Nohc?
-Kilk

Peace Alliance

that it was a poor choice to send the aid to the guy who doesn't keep his health up, and who doesn't keep his leader ratio up, and who doesn't even know how to properly take me down.

you should have aided snare up in the first place, he'd have done better.