Redwall Books

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, January 19, 2005, 09:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I am sure I said this long ago. But when people first started talking about books here, I said ?They wrote a book about this site?? I have since read the first book and I have the 2nd one that I am yet to read. * looks at bookshelf *

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

I wouldn't call the second post spam, but he has no excuses anymore. ^_^

Anyway, has he come out with anything after Loamhedge?

Ashyra Nightwing

Briar

So, I see this post has not been updated in quite some time so here is the complete list.

Redwall
Mossflower 
Mattimeo 
Mariel of Redwall 
Salamandastron 
Martin the Warrior 
The Bellmaker 
Outcast of Redwall 
The Pearls of Lutra 
The Long Patrol
Marlfox
The Legend of Luke 
Lord Brocktree 
The Taggerung
Triss
Loamhedge
Rakkety Tam 
High Rhulain
Eulalia! 
Doomwyte *newest*

A book called The Sable Quean  is due next year.

I don't really read the books anymore, but used to when I was younger.  I even met Brian Jacques, which was pretty cool.

His Flying Dutchman series is really good, it is geared toward older audiences (like 13-16)

I found out about this game through a link on wikipedia.org.  Lucky find I do believe. :)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Holby

I haven't read anything since Loamhedge. For those who still read Redwall, has anything much changed, or is it still the same old formula?

I will not deleted this

The Obliterator

well its basicly the same i think he goes a bit overboard with the badgers in Eulalia but i havn't read anything past Eulalia mainly cause i haven't found anything yet.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Holby

http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/News:%22Doomwyte%22_-_Reviewed_by_the_Redwall_Wiki

That sounds interesting. I might have to borrow it from the library when I feel nostalgic (but in want of something new).
I will not deleted this

Ruatine

I've read everything up to High Rhulain. I still read the Redwall series occasionally when I want a laugh. I read much more of Terry Pratchett, Trudi Canavan and Anne McCaffrey. (Along with my yearly reading of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, of course. ^.^)
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

windhound

I've kept up, hadnt heard about Doomwyte though

They're fun, simple books
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Obliterator

Quote from: Ruatine on November 20, 2008, 10:06:41 AM
I've read everything up to High Rhulain. I still read the Redwall series occasionally when I want a laugh. I read much more of Terry Pratchett, Trudi Canavan and Anne McCaffrey. (Along with my yearly reading of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, of course. ^.^)

Heh i once read the Lord of the Rings trilogy in 5 days.  :D
Yeah i read fast.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

What does that have to do with this topic Oblit?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

Quote from: The Obliterator on November 21, 2008, 12:07:50 AM
Quote from: Ruatine on November 20, 2008, 10:06:41 AM

Heh i once read the Lord of the Rings trilogy in 5 days.  :D
Yeah i read fast.

I don't think this has much to do about the post...more about the LoTR comment.  Minor sidetrack that I believe can be excused.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Martin the warrior

ive read them all up to loamhedge.I was about half way through when i had to return it to the library. Stinkin' librarians!
Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Juska

I haven't read one of the books in like 5 years, when your 13 and reading a book with talking animals, well I'm sure some of you went to a public school, reading in general is scoffed at. That and eventually you realize the story is the same old man in a new suit every time. Would like to sit down and read the new ones one weekend though, if I could.

Eventually, when I have kids I look forward to sharing my discovery with them.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Firetooth

read all but doomwwyte and mariel of redwall ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.