Redwall Books

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, January 19, 2005, 09:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladetail the Ferret

Has anyone read all the redwall books??? I have 15 of them :D  but Brian Jacues has come out with three more. :mellow:  

Ashyra Nightwing

I've read 'em all, apart from Rakkety Tam. :P

Peace Alliance

this polls already been made 1000 times...

heh, i don't read the books, i found RWL 'cause i was already a nerdy text based gamer :-D

a stroke of luck that i did though

Klamath

I've read and own all the books in the series.  Mostly paperbacks still, I think, though I've gotten the new ones when they came out in hardback since Marlfox.
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

windhound

O.o
for shame Peace
go to your canadian library and get them, atleast read Redwall ^_^

I've read 'em all, and own a couple..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Bladetail the Ferret

They are so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  

The Lady Shael

Meh, I own all of them, and I've read them all except Rakkety Tam. (I'm still on like Chapter 5 or something...) I really used to be into the series two years ago...I had read like all of the books up to Taggerung about 15 times each, I knew like every detail about the series. But I've only read Loamhedge and Triss once each, because my interest started to decline.

We also own Castaways of the Flying Dutchman, Angel's Command, (both of which are very good, actually), and the Tribes books.(Badgers, Otters, Mice) I think I just felt obliged to buy them or something...because I ran a Redwall info site and all.

Heh, I know like nothing about Redwall anymore...ironic, really...I don't think most of the people here have read the books much lately.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

I own and have read Redwall - Loamheadge.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Read a few when I was younger. Got into this game because a friend showed me. She doesn't play anymore, I do. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Deathclaw

Have them all. Read them all.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Nohcnonk

I've read all up to Loamhedge... I haven't checked about any books after that.

Bladetail the Ferret

Gen. Volkov

You have anything more than that too add Bladetail? Because as is, that's spam. Just tryin to help ya out there. :D  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Bladetail the Ferret

Ok sorry so that is just spam, short messages like that??

windhound

*twitch*
yes.
"That's cool"
contributes very very little to the thread, and by definition a two word post is pure spam
your last message is also spam, because it has nothin to do with the topic and leads others off track, like me
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't