Next Turbo?

Started by wolf bite, January 19, 2005, 12:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

1) Same as regular
All components of the game are just like they are in regular, only the game is fast paced and ends in 30 days

2) Break the emperor
There is one large emperor that does not take turns. Everyone tries to work together to get someone strong enough to break the emperor and get all his riches. This game can be played in clans or without clans.

3) Break the emperors (fire and Ice)
There are two emperors that don?t take turns, each one is the leader of a clan. Both clans work against each other and with themselves to be the first person to break the other teams emperor.

4) Forced clans
The game automatically places people into one of 3 clans. Those clans battle it out for the top.

5) No leaders
All leader missions and huts are removed form the game. The players have to change their stile of play to compensate to an all army strategy.

6) Sell anything
In addition to the normal things that can be sold on the open market are workers, leaders, land and loyalty.

7) Buy land
Extra land is for sale. The players can buy large amounts of land, the challenge is having the funds to protect it.

8) The ladder system
There is a count down how long people are in the top ten, once someone has proved they can stay in the top ten for 3 days, the computer moves them north. The person the furthest north and highest ranks wins.

9) Aid Anything
In addition to being able to send sent the normal shipments, Leaders and land can be sent.

10) Other
Something I missed or a better idea?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

Other: 4, 6, and 9. ^_^

Sonoras

Like this,but with land farm.

EDIT: land farm as in buying land...betterwise

Peace Alliance

2 votes for other and only one explanation. who didn't define!

Wolf Snare

I say we have another leaderless round.. they rock.

I mean, we had two "buy land" rounds almost back to back, and they SUCK. Besides, PA missed the last one... hehe
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

I voted for same as reg. So it wasn't me! IT was the one armed man!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rough Raiders

forced clans rule man...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Peace Alliance

i agree with wolf snare. i was the one on my knees for a no-leaders round, then you guys did it while i was away!

we could have a no leaders/ladder system/buy land round, heh

Nohcnonk

Ok, I'll compromise.  No leaders round, then a normal round, then my kinda round. ^_^

Gen. Volkov

No leaders? Juska will prolly win again. No more buying land. EVER. That totally and utterly SUCKED. So as long as its not that again, I'm cool with whatever. Or perhaps a more reasonable system of buying land. But not the way it was last time. I'll tell you what I would like to see. A round were food had no value what so ever. Its just neccessary to feed your troops. I suspect that would either 1) Even out the game, or 2) Show everyone who complains abotu foodworth needing to be lowered that what we have now is just fine. Course it would totally screw over the resource massers. *CoughNohccough* But I'd like to see them play and win without 60 bajillion food.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

RazorClaw

Juska pwned when I wasn't there... *swaggers*  :D  j/k, obviously. But I want to do no leaders, I missed out last time...  

Peace Alliance

yes because that alone would even out the game right? lol *here is me, rolling my eyes at you!! LOOK AT THEM ROLL!!*

uhmm... anyways, no, juska would not win, nor would he have won last round if i were here. you know better then that volkov.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Gen. VolkovNo leaders? Juska will prolly win again. No more buying land. EVER. That totally and utterly SUCKED. So as long as its not that again, I'm cool with whatever. Or perhaps a more reasonable system of buying land. But not the way it was last time. I'll tell you what I would like to see. A round were food had no value what so ever. Its just neccessary to feed your troops. I suspect that would either 1) Even out the game, or 2) Show everyone who complains abotu foodworth needing to be lowered that what we have now is just fine. Course it would totally screw over the resource massers. *CoughNohccough* But I'd like to see them play and win without 60 bajillion food.
Pshhh, bring it on.

No leaders round where food's worth 10x as much as cash (since food costs $10).

Gen. Volkov

I've never seen you run no leaders Peace. So how would I know? For that matter, I"VE never been here when there wer no leaders. Maybe Juska just had the good fortune to be here when few good indyers were. Or maybe he's just really good at it. Either way, we shall see if we have another no leaders round. And as far as food worth goes. How about the worth stays the same Nohc? What then? HMMMM?

yes because that alone would even out the game right? lol *here is me, rolling my eyes at you!! LOOK AT THEM ROLL!!*
Oh shut up Peace. Its just a guess.

Peace Alliance

hehe, well volkov, i'm not called Peace Alliance the rat-masser for nuthin.
I started in this game by tearin people to shreads with my rats... thats how i got noticed. I used to have to struggle for people to know who i am, now i'm pretty sure everyone does and thats thanks to my ability to mass the rats.

juska may, however, be better at gaining NW with an indy strat, but we'll see how much of that NW i let him KEEP. hehehe