Is this considered cheating? ? ?

Started by Ereptor, February 18, 2003, 08:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

At Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:50:35 -0500, a messenger from King of Heart (#118) brought this to you...
Just to let you know, my dad was using my account for a bit and obviously attacked you. I had no actual part in it.

At Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:07:23 -0500, a messenger from King of Heart (#118) brought this to you...
Again, I NEVER ATTACKED YOU. My father did. If you are so anal that you must attack somebody to get revenge for something that they, personally, did not do, than go for it. I'll be speaking with the administrators on your constant, unwarranted threats.

At Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:13:44 -0500, a messenger from King of Heart (#118) brought this to you...
Again *I* attacked no one. My father did. My father IS WOLF BITE for Christ's sake. Attack him, not me.

Again this might be anal but no one is commenting on this.  So here it is in your face again.
Also i was asked not to say the "C" word.  heh heh crap  :blink: oppss
i think the "Christ's sake" is worse than that.  I am a christian and God's name is not something to take lightly in my beliefs.  So king of hearts please don't send any more of that.  So now i am a hypocrit, cause i cuss.  heh heh
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

for some reason the question messed up.  I hate polls.  Anyway the question is....

Using someone elses account to attack someone while still using your account?  Is that considered cheating??
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

wolf bite

I voted yes.

I have never cheated.

and I am so, so sick of this.
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow Giant

it kinda depends....i mean, its kinda they same thing as asking your friend to attack the heck outta sumone who attacked you, but in a way not....oh tricky question! :blink:  
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Blood Wake

if the father does not play his own game why would it matter it's the same as one person playing but he should not blame it on someone else if he got the credit for the attacks. you need to make more choices, i think
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Kilkenne

Ah...sadly, this is not a democracy.

Shadow Giant

why would the father want to do something like that, putting his son in an extremely risky situation? btw germania, add me to your AIM- mudmanpat54448-so we can further pursue this discussion of the locked topic... no hard feelings, eh?
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Germania 4

I voted yes.
You voted that it is cheating and not fair, to use another person's account.

I have never cheated.
Ok.

Just to let you know, my dad was using my account for a bit and obviously attacked you. I had no actual part in it.
That is odd.

My father did. My father IS WOLF BITE for Christ's sake
Well now, someone is lying. Is it you or your son?

it kinda depends....i mean, its kinda they same thing as asking your friend to attack the heck outta sumone who attacked you, but in a way not....oh tricky question!
Actually it doesn't depend and I quote from the account creation page: "Multiple accounts ARE NOT PERMITTED in this game, including sharing acounts and baby-sitting."

if the father does not play his own game why would it matter it's the same as one person playing but he should not blame it on someone else if he got the credit for the attacks. you need to make more choices, i think
Read above.

Ah...sadly, this is not a democracy.
Decmocracy wouldn't help if you had 400 different forum accounts.

Mysterious Guy

Maybe it's just me... but it occurred to me that wolf bite is not your typical daddy. Excluding the case that he's 18-19, like us, and his son is 6 months old. Other than that, his acting does not justify his age.

[edit]Or Shuffle is 50 years old, wolf bite is 90, and getting senile. :)

calria

*snerk*

I think more than likely he's cheating. I'm not going to use absolute terms, though, because I'm only psychic on the weekends, and today's Wednesday.

One point, though- why the cheauvanism in the poll, man? what about mother, daughter, sister??? *sobs for womankind*

Ereptor

i knew someone would say that.  but it only concerned the father and the son.  i actually tried to add sister, but i didn't have enough room.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Kilkenne

*sigh* harkening back to a time when Wolf Bite openly admitted to a mild form of cheating. (well, his child convicted him...)

calria

wolf bite

I really don't know why anyone would bring up something from FEB 19, 2003 that has been gone over so meny times.  Get it sraight this time.  Yes, King of Hearts "said" I used his game in a way to try to stop from being pounded along with his friends and girlfriend in his clan.  He is 20 years old and needs no help to push the attack button.  No, I really did not use his game, only asked for him to ally with me against my enemies that where attacking me, which he did.  And the beating that his whole clan received was so bad, that we lost 4 players, never to return.  

Someone please lock this topic.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Riverpaw

Just give us all a break for once, all of you.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.