metallica
shadows fall
children of bodom
lamb of god
pantera(kinda)
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

The Lady Shael

What are some other good songs by Breaking Benjamin? Because the only one I have is So Cold, but I'm curious to hear others...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

I have no clue... I don't really like Breaking Benjamin though. I know I've heard other songs by them, but they didn't leave much of an impression.  ;)  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

I watched the So Cold music video, and I thought it was pretty good, and I really liked the song too...except there didn't seem to be any connection between the lyrics and the video. Which really confused. Especially the ending of the video, which stunned me into thinking there was some really deep meaning in it somewhere that I missed...anyone seen the music video?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

Please tell me somebody else out there loves Silverchair?  They were only one of the most popular bands in the 90's, which meant they slapped up Nirvana.  Especially with their "Ana's Song" music video, which is completely awesome.

In other words, instead of steadying for a Biology test and then studying all the chapters for Finals next week, I'm sitting here watching music videos.  

I got my priorities straight!

RazorClaw

It's called: "The See-Minus" priority set...

Gen. Volkov

Nope. I don't watch music videos much anymore. Mostly because about half of them are rap and the other 48% is (word that rhymes with rap but means excrement). Then there are the two percent that are even rock, and the .1 % of THOSE that are good rock. So no I haven't seen the So Cold music video. Silverchair? Decent, but definitely not as good as Nirvana by any stretch of the imagination. Popular bands in the 90's with the exception of some grunge bands, and some metal bands, SUCKED. Because modern music SUCKS for the most part. For example 50's/60's solo artist Elvis Presley, 90's solo artist Britney Spears. Get the idea? How about this, 60's band, The Beatles. 90's band, Spice Girls. Same degree of popularity, but one actually had TALENT. And if you can't guess which one, I officially label you an idiot.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Deathclaw

blink-182
Bowling for Soup
Green Day
Sum 41
Simple Plan
Switchfoot
Good Charlotte
American Hi-Fi
Yellowcard
New Found Glory
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

I dunno if Elvis was so much rock n' roll as romance...  

Gen. Volkov

Er yeah... Razorclaw... have you HEARD Elvis, and do you LISTEN to modern rock? The majority of it is STILL about romance. Or is Jet's "Are you gonna be my girl" about a car?

Sonoras

Quote from: Gen. Volkov
GAK! I forgot the Beatles! *Points to it in Sonoras post* Queen I could do without. Purple Haze! (They wrote "Smoke on the Water" I think)
Deep purple made it....I think Purple Haze is a Hendrix song.

RazorClaw

I shouldn't say romance. Elvis' music strikes me more as "Blues" than rock, when I listen to it... Some of his songs are defenitely rock, but most are more "blues"...  Except even Blues are more active instrumentally. It's like, Blues/Romance theme, with country (if you play a country song backwards, the singer gets his truck, his dog, his house, AND his girl back! w00t!), and then a teeny bit of rock mixed in. But it's not like, say, Black Sabbath. They've got cool beats in all of their songs.  

TR Shadow

1. Newsboys
2. DC Talk
3. Toby Mac
4. Rebecca St. James
5. Steven Curtis Chapman
6. Kutless
7. Audio Adrenaline
8. Dragonforce
9. Switchfoot
10. Relient K

...One of those should stand out as being different from the others.  *Nod*

Deathclaw

Those arguing about Elvis, it isn't worth it, because Elvis sucks.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Sonoras

Quote from: TR Shadow1. Newsboys
2. DC Talk
3. Toby Mac
4. Rebecca St. James
5. Steven Curtis Chapman
6. Kutless
7. Audio Adrenaline
8. Dragonforce
9. Switchfoot
10. Relient K