Gosh

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, January 17, 2005, 03:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Hehe. NO! Bad windy! Erase that link! Let people do their own net research! :P  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

And here in the spa room, being a newb/noob/n??b is just fine.

Or so the above posters seem to hint... (cue dramatic music)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Aqualis

Quote from: Rough Raidersi thought the old new thing was banned  :unsure:
That was newbie/oldbie. This is n00b/non-n00b. Big difference between newb and n00b.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

hehe..
*pets link*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Sonoras

DUDE, Bladetail, stop spamming so much! Your first couple days and you almost have 100 posts which are all spam!

Bladetail the Ferret

a Troodon is a dinosaur that lived in the crestacous period.

Wolf Snare

five of the seven resent topics are made by you; all of them pointless. PLEASE, stop spamming so aimlessly. It's not even funny spam, like Razor or darkstars old account. just (junk)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

He has a point. You are spamming quite a bit.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

TR Shadow

Yeah, okay, but you don't know what a Quetzalcoatlus is!

Bwahaha!

*Showing off*

Gen. Volkov

Quit showing off.  :P  He don't know his dinos. Tsk tsk. Besides, I know what a Quetzalcoatlus is too.

The Lady Shael

I always pronounced it 'trodoon'.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Must have read it before you heard it.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

*stares* Wow....how umm...weird....*no other words for this topic*

Oh yes, Bladetail I'm giving you a warning for all the spamming you've done, its redundant, pointless and you post about things that have no absolute meaning.

If you want to post topics like this, make sure you post them here, in the Spa Room 101.

Thank you,
~TJ

P.S: The Quetzalcoatlus was a huge pterosaur with a wingspan of up to 15 metres - the largest flying creature of all time. It is the last known pterosaur which survived to the very end of the Cretaceous period. Quetzalcoatlus was named after the Aztec's feathered-serpent god, Quetzalcoatl, by Douglas Lawson who first found the remains at Big Bend National Park in Texas.

Despite its huge size, the skeleton was lightly built and the whole animal probably weighed no more than 100 kilograms. Its neck was extremely long, its slender jaws were toothless and its head was topped by a long, bony crest. Unlike most other pterosaur fossils the Quetzalcoatlus remains have not been found in marine strata but in the sand and silt of a large river's flood plain and this has raised questions about how it lived.

It was a good soarer - certainly able to cover large distances. This, coupled with its long neck has prompted the idea that it lived rather like a vulture and fed on the corpses of dead dinosaurs. But some palaeontologists, noting the long slender jaws suggest that it probed soft ground and pools for molluscs and crustaceans. Others think that it flew low over the warm shallow seas plucking fish from the surface
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

TR Shadow

Research is cheating.  *Mutter*