Gosh

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, January 17, 2005, 03:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladetail the Ferret

Why is no one here i am FFFFAAAAALLLLLIIIIINNNNNGGGG toooooooo mmmmyyyyyyyyy ddddddeeeeeaaaaatttttthhhhhh

RazorClaw

Hmmm... I predict you'll last a week. Before gagging or banning. I have nothing against n00bs, but honestly...  

Bladetail the Ferret

I am not a noob!!! :angry:  I have played as a warlord for 2 games and got to rank 16 then the game ended. I did not just join either i have been here i just havn't posted anything.   :lol:  

Darkstar

user posted image

Was once a legend, now........ PWNZ ALL!...

wolf bite

More like:

"off to the spa room you go"

Wolf Bite
(admin duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Bladetail the Ferret

I am not a noob!!!

Bladetail the Ferret

ok you can call me a noob all you want but how many posts do I hav to have to not be a noob?? :huh:  

Gen. Volkov

At least 300 non-spam posts.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

TR Shadow

And you have to know what a troodon is.

Aqualis

Quote from: Bladetail the Ferretok you can call me a noob all you want but how many posts do I hav to have to not be a noob?? :huh:
n00b is a state of being not how many post you have.

When we deem you a non-annoyance, you have graduated from n00bdom.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

And we can hold a de-n00bification ceremony and force-feed you cheese.

Rough Raiders

Quote from: AqualisWhen we deem you a non-annoyance, you have graduated from n00bdom.
well, i guess ive always been a noob then

i thought the old new thing was banned  :unsure:  
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Gen. Volkov

It was resurrected for special circumstances. And yes. You must know what a Troodon is. Everyone must know! I deem you all noobs until you know what a troodon is!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

TR Shadow

Quote from: Gen. VolkovIt was resurrected for special circumstances. And yes. You must know what a Troodon is. Everyone must know! I deem you all noobs until you know what a troodon is!
^ He's my fwiend.