Hey, I'm new.

Started by TR Shadow, January 14, 2005, 09:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

I'm Julie, I sleep with penguins, and I like Troodons.

This seems like an interesting forum.  I think I shall stay a while.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Welcome to RWL Julie. *Cackles* *Superglues you to forum* You sure will stay awhile. I like dinosaurs too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

TR Shadow

You know what troodons are?  Yay!  I made a friend!

wolf bite

Wow! Well ? er welcome. How amazing no one noticed you despite over 1000 posts you have made.

* Moves to spa *

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

You sleep with... Penguins? Not been doing too well since the Colin breakup, eh?  

TR Shadow

Oh, I'm sorry.  I didn't know this was spam.  I'll try to do beter from now on.  But I'm still going to stay.  :)

How do you know about Colin?  Stalker!

RazorClaw

Um... You sobbed to me about how he broke up with you because you were too far away, used the blush smiley telling me about how he autographed your penguin Yu-Gi-Oh card. And I'm combing through louisville... See a 5'8" guy w/ a laptop and wireless internet playing RWL in Louisville, that's me.  

Ashyra Nightwing

*waves*

You're BACK!

TR Shadow

Quote from: RazorClawUm... You sobbed to me about how he broke up with you because you were too far away, used the blush smiley telling me about how he autographed your penguin Yu-Gi-Oh card. And I'm combing through louisville... See a 5'8" guy w/ a laptop and wireless internet playing RWL in Louisville, that's me.
Hey, where will you be in Louisville?

Nohcnonk

Aqualis

Ms. Penguin hath returned.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Sonoras

RazorClaw

I'm not actually in Louisville. Only went there once when I was at my Grandpa's for hockey camp. Meh. But it's fun to scare people.

Gen. Volkov

Hehe. I'm I dino freak Julie. I still have my Jurassic PArk Toys from when the first movie came out. Nowhere near mint condition of course LOL. I have a autographed copy of Raptor Red in my room and more dinosaur books than you can shake a stick at. OF course I know what a troodon is. THough it should have the little accent thingy over one of the "O" 's. To make it be pronounced right as "True-uh-don"

You have made a friend too. You had me at hello. *Cackles* :P  :P  :P  :P  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

TR Shadow

Wow.  I thought I was the only one who read books like Raptor Red.  Good book.  *Nod*  *Had read it at least four billion times*

I really like the Utahraptors and the Troodons, especially.  And I know it should have an accent over the second O, but I just don't do that.

Whenever other people talk to me about Troodons, they pronounce it 'true-don'.  It drives me crazy.

I never got dinosaur toys from JP, though.  I was disappointed in that movie because of the screwed up size of the Velocaraptors, the position the Tyrannosaur was standing in, the fact that they said his sight was based on movement, and the dilophasaur and his whole spitting thing.

Aren't dilophasaurs supposed to be 20' tall?  Tsk.

*Dork*