Hi!

Started by Rejubi, January 13, 2005, 12:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rejubi

Hi, i joined a few days ago. Just wanted to say... HI?

Arguia Zsah

No need to sound that scared! We don't bite! Much... :lol:

Anyway... Welcome to that crazy place with the people that go raaaaaaaah!

windhound

*waves*
hallo

some people go raaaaaaah, some people go woof, some people purrr..  and I *bubble*
^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

*gasp* NEW PEOPLE!! *waves* I hope you stick around for longer than most of our new people..

Nohcnonk

Welcome.

Do you go to VI...

Edit: With a question mark.

Rough Raiders

hi, dont get on my bad side ::agrees::  
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Sonoras

Hurry!! Leave while you can before they do to you what they did too me!!(Has only 1 finger to type with)

Just kidding, we need more members anyway.

wolf bite

Howdy!!!!

Good to see you here. It is a good idea to go to the HELP forum and we have people that will show you how the game works that have listed their names and such.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Much welcomeage to you. I am the great and powerful Gen. Volkov. Heed my words and tremble. Hehehe. And watch my sense of humor as it twirls around like an ice skater. Whee! I supposed to be helping with something, but as usual I am being lazy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Welcome, if you want to learn how to indy look me up.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

Meh, everyone said everything already, and I can never think up anything clever for intro topics anymore...maybe if it wasn't midnight and I didn't have an AP Govt essay to finish....*scolds self and reminds not to procrastinate again...like that's going to happen*

Anyways...welcome to RWL! Hope you stick around. ^_^ I'm Shael. As you probably could have guessed....(Shael really needs to sleep)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Arguia Zsah

See! Escape while you still can! Those who go in never come out again! MwahahahahahaaR!!!!!

RazorClaw

Yo. RazorClaw here. Engage in thread necromancy and be tortured via Iron Maiden. You have been warned.  

Aqualis

Hi. *eats a RazorCube*

Since most people have already said "Welcome", my intro would logically follow as: "Run for your life!"
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

*looks around* Hmm...I'm a tidbit late, oh well better late than not at all, eh?

Welcome to RWL, unlike everyone else here I'm more commonly known by my real name, TJ!  The drunk looking one, as some might say, BUT its not true I tell you!!!

I can help you with whatever you might need whether on the forums, here, or in the game, well not right now seeing as I'm not really playing the game.....*scratches head*

Neways I must run off as I finally figured out how to add music to one of my journal thingies and I will not tell neone where it is....Its a secret...hehehe
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album