The Peaceful People..

Started by Rejubi, January 12, 2005, 01:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

If they take your land and get attacked, then i usually just waited till the guy got land back then took it :) patients  

Rejubi

What IS the vengeance Clan Setup??

I just want to be safe... And sadly, that means selling most of my army so that i dont have incredibly high expenses...

windhound

simply?
a retal only setup
under 8 attacks you get 1:1 retal
over 8 attacks you are allowed unlimited retal

Peace can elaborate, but thats it in an eggcup..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Eggshell! And I was considering a vengeance clan for the coming Turbo.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rejubi

Hey Peace alliance you want to form a peace... alliance ? :) I give you supplies, in return, you defend me if anyone attacks me?

wolf bite

Seems like you would like to be one of the Protectorates. Here is how it works. You find someone that has an even army, meaning they have a lot of each type, not a masser where they have only one. You then click on Protectorates and ask the person, they say yes and it is done.

Then what happeneds is you can drop all your army if you want. Then just scout and explore the game, you can?t attack people. But every time someone attacks you, some of your ?masters? armies come running to you and defend you directly. This way it is harder for any one but big people to beat you. In return, each turn you take some of the food and money you makes goes to them.

So try to pick the biggest person with a lot of army that is willing to do this with you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

I believe this was my last official setup for vengence: Here

So try to pick the biggest person with a lot of army that is willing to do this with you.
... which i'm not  :P

umm... *doesn't wanna sound like a jerk* ... you see, i really don't live up to my name... I'm a ruthless brutal warlord with distruction in my soul *giggle*

RazorClaw

Distruction AND dEstruction.