Hi

Started by The Crusader, January 08, 2005, 08:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*Pokes Ashy back* I do too. FUN!

*Is wearing armor as already stated, it no affect by hockey stick or even if so...* Its just a flesh wound! Come back here and fight like a man! I'll bite your legs off!
*Beats Razor with pointy nerf stick of doom*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

My hockey stick is graphite composite. Stronger than metal. And I have strength like bull. *crunches Volkov's armor, and knocks him out with hockey stick* *has Nerf shield*  

Gen. Volkov

Bah. Evil fun ruining Razorclaw. Fine I have spidersilk armor. Strongest fiber known to man. (BTW your stick is not stronger, just more rigid., the actual tensile strength is less). Strength like a bull eh? Wll then I have strength like a lion, which kills bulls. *Grabs Razorclaws stick from his hand and snaps it after hit ineffectual hits* *Grabs a sword and slices his nerf shield apart.* *Prepares to slice Razor apart*

(Notice how I'm not saying what happens to you? Its deliberate, part of RPing, stop godmoding me. You can hit me, but you can't dictate my actions or what happens to me)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

RazorClaw

We aren't RPing! *gets sharpened titanium hockey stick that can break through spidersilk and smacks volkov many times*

Gen. Volkov

Bah. Yes we are! *Gets hit many times* *Gives as good as he gets with sword* *Tries to slice razorclaw into Razorcubes <-TradeMark!*

Arguia Zsah

*turns up late*
*sits on edge of battlefield*
*eats Razorcubes*

Eeeeeeeew! You forgot the salt Volkov!

RazorClaw

*compiles himself* *Freshens Lemonade with himself in RazorCubes ™* *steers X-Wing into Volkov*

Ashyra Nightwing

*spreads RazorCubes on her toast*

*adds ketchup*

Mmmm...

Gen. Volkov

Whoops! *Adds salt*

AH! *Runs away from X-wing* *Finds rocket launcher* What is this? Halo? *Shoots the X-wing down*

*Munches on razorcubes*

Juska

Anyone notice Crusader hasn't posted since he started the topic?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Yep! Another new person successfully scared away!

RazorClaw

*X-wing comes up, smashes into Volkov* *makes False RazorCubes® ™ to fool people* Whee, this needs to be moved to spa, and our post counts taken back for our posts in this topic...  

Aqualis

I don't think it wise to display that measely little fact.

*chews Razorcube bubble gum*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

*makes himself so that he can't be turned into RazorCubes™ or eaten*

Gen. Volkov

HOW do you add the TM! HOW! *Shakes randome people, runs around in circles* *Slices Razorclaw into razorcubes (MY TM) anyway with magic sword* *Adds unflavored gum mix* *Creates razoryum™ bubblegum* *Sells to all RWLers for 5 bucks a pack*