Hi

Started by The Crusader, January 08, 2005, 08:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

People go by elevator to Volkov's floor. You can see into my domain from the stairs... And people avoid that view.  

Gen. Volkov

Why do you think mine is by elevator? To avoid having to see your floor. And of course to let people prepare themselves for my floor with calm elevator music.

*Points to Peace* He's my general partner in crime, me and him have strange senses of humor.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

The garden is MINE. I grow my cheese trees there.

RazorClaw

And I have a mounted machine gun on my floor, and periodically mow down the trees, which sadly, instantly grow back. New Dude, you are witnessing the traditional degrading of normal threads into spamfests. Learn well. Everyone does it. Boze, Volkov, Peace, and I think Merc and Veranor may have even done one (seperately).  

windhound

oh yay
complete and udder (moo) degeration of a topic ^_^

you know, yall, you might have scared him/her/it away...

oh, and the adjacent harbor is mine..  mine skiffs need a resting place..  there's only a few million  ;)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Sonoras

Hi person. I don't know what they're talking about either.

Gen. Volkov

WHEE! COWS! We love us some degraded topics around here. Gives em just the right spice.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

*glare*

You should all be ashamed.^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

*Beats you with nerf stick of doom* BAH! I am never ashamed!

RazorClaw

Why Nerf? Is Nerf somehow superior to other manufacturers of plastic machines designed to shoot foam darts? Huh? Is it?  

Gen. Volkov

Of course! Why wouldn't it be? As they say, its Nerf or Nothin!

windhound

Nerf makes nice, squishy darts..  
I wouldnt be complaining Razor, he could beat you instead with the aluminum baseball bat of doom ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

But I wasn't talking to Razorclaw... though come to think of it. *Beats Razorclaw with nerf stick of doom too*

*And windy for denying his monkeys l33tness*

Ashyra Nightwing

*pokes everyone*

...I think we've scared Crusader away...

:P  

RazorClaw

*slashes Volkov with his hockey stick many many times*