Warbands Frost and Flame

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, January 08, 2005, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

A few note, calling people and things names, even if they are not on this site are not allowed.

The FAF Team seem to be trying to promote a coexisting game without putting down this one. More features does not necessarily make it better, only different. Also I checked and they are linking RWL in their credits.

This Admin will not delete this topic if the FAF stay polite and don?t use our forum for their game events. I can?t speak for the other Admins.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Riverpaw

Well, people. Release in less than four hours.
I suppose I'd better but up the 'official' advertisment.
See if this changes your mind.
And, remember, you can always just try it out for a while, nothing to lose.

Frost And Flame is a new game derived from Promisance that's been 2 years in the making. Why? We've added 156 new features and fixed over 30 vulnerabilities and bugs in vanilla Promisance. What we really concentrated on was balance in the game, ease of playing, as well as flexibility and security. Some of the most notable (original) features are attacking for cash or food as well, 5 new spells, Heroes, Bounties, the Stock Market, combo attacks, in-game clan forum, clan treasury and granary, open clans, a colored status bar (so you can see when you're losing cash/food), max checkboxes for the markets and aid, and "Safe" demolish options (for your labs/huts). There's more to it, just not enough space to write it all down. Visit
http://faf.staronesw.com/
and choose from 4 servers to sign up on (or on many at once), including a 'Duels' and a 'Challenge' server. Be sure to become part of the active and friendly community at
http://faf.staronesw.com/forum/
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Veranor

Quote from: wolf biteA few note, calling people and things names, even if they are not on this site are not allowed.

The FAF Team seem to be trying to promote a coexisting game without putting down this one. More features does not necessarily make it better, only different. Also I checked and they are linking RWL in their credits.

This Admin will not delete this topic if the FAF stay polite and don?t use our forum for their game events. I can?t speak for the other Admins.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Thank you, that was exactly my point. This game is another option for devlopers and players with some different features.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Badrang the Tyrant

I may be a little late, but:  I never said FAF is better than RWL.  I just felt it my duty as an Admin on the forums to promote one of the games that I play.  I never meant to put RWL down in any way, and in my opinion, if FAF and RWL could coexist, it would be the best Promi game of all time.

Sonoras

Yeah, FAF is a very good game, alot of cool features.

Riverpaw

Refreshing this message. We need a few people to take down the top clan.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES