RWL forum's 2nd birthday

Started by The Lady Shael, January 06, 2005, 05:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

The RWL forum's 2nd birthday is tomorrow, but I give you all permission to start celebrating today. ^_^ And reminisce about all the fun times we've had on this forum, and brag about how long you've been here or whatever. Sure, we had great times on the old forum, but we've had more on this one. We can't exactly call this one the "new" forum anymore....the old forum lasted less than 4 months, and this one's been around for two years already.

But, anyways. Have fun.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

I will not deleted this

Sonoras

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Happy birthday RWL! I've been here for the whole two years... :D

Aqualis

Wow, that long?

*light-headed*

Wow.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Darkstar

Happy Birthday RWL, to bad my other name was banned so I can't prove I was here for the 2 years lol.
user posted image

Was once a legend, now........ PWNZ ALL!...

RazorClaw

'Salright, Blackeyes, we believe you.  

Menatus

THIS forum's been aound for two years? Meaning I've been here LONGER!?! It doesn't feel like I've known everyone that long. But I do remember being on RWL in my old school, so it must have been a while.

RazorClaw

Heh. I was here in October, I believe. So, two years and two months.  

windhound

to this forum:  Member No.: 12
eep
I was also in the ancient forum, but I havnt a clue what number..  
how long have I been here?  too long  ;)

so yeah and yay fer RWL  :)  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Heh, I'm member #114 with this account, but that's just because I used a different name to sign up with at first. I've been on the RWL forums since a week after it started. I found that out quickly because the first thing I did was post a poll to see how long everyone had been there, and I put choices like 'a month' or 'two months', but people told the game had only existed for a week.

Heh. ^_^ Remembering all the post-wars me and Klamath used to have. But that was on the old forum. Ashy's post-empress now, Cal lagged behind.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RazorClaw

When Menatus and Klamath had "huge" post counts of over 1000... *sigh* the good ol' days...  

Shogun

Wow, 2 years. Shoulda joined the forums sooner. How long has the game actually been around now though?
My siggy died :(

The Lady Shael

The game has been around since October 14, 2002, along with the old forum. The new forum (this one) has been around since January 7, 2003.

Wow. o.o 2002. I had to look that up just to make sure, because I couldn't believe it.