New Year's resolutions...

Started by The Lady Shael, January 03, 2005, 10:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingI'm Not Your Minion.
You are my minion!!! Mwahahahahahahar!!!!!!

Ashyra Nightwing

No, I am not. Mweeeee. *poke*

Menatus

Spamarific!

Yes, I've seen that guy on SNL do his impression. One time it was...

Tina Fey: So, are you saying you hate all Asians?
Fat guy: Quite.

XD I died laughing. Then he distorted the words to Tiny Dancer and Rocket Man to make it sound like he hated Asians.

But Elton doesn't singularly hate anyone. I think he hates us all equally. He hates gay people, he totally biotch'd out the Anti Defamation Alliance or something like that, he hates Americans (or at least American Idol) because they're racist, apparently...he just hates everyone.

Riverpaw

Quote from: RazorClawIf Ashyra gets aid, then she didn't become emperor by herself, did she? Heh. Ashy, you're Lugia, yes?
You thought Ashy was the only one who tried industrial skiff massing?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Menatus

And absolutely no weasels whatsoever? ^_^

Nobody understands the power of weasels.

windhound

...and that is that they are..  powerless ^_^

skiffs rock  :lol:  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes, particularly when used to sack everyone.. It's an evil strat, but it got me to rank 3 last round.

RazorClaw

Weasels rawk. I keep 100K+ and I break most people.  :D  And he hates gays, but he is one? I think he has grown to hate himself for what he is, he has grown to hate his person because he does not want to set that example for little kids when he appears in "Country Bears".

Nohcnonk

I'm good enough; improving just might scare people. :D  

Ashyra Nightwing

It's very strange. I tell people that I'm Not Your Minion and guess who smushles me first.... yep, RazorClaw. XD

...I prefer not to tell people who I am in-game. Because then they all know my weaknesses.. O.o

RazorClaw

That was before you told me, and it was because you attacked me eight times, five attacks and three sacks. I also saw you were very land-fatty. So...  

Aqualis

Resolutions:

To improve:
* Strenght (via Pavel)
* Martial Arts (via McNeil, Smith, and Pascal)
* Programming (via O'Rielly)

Just for clarification:
Pavel and Pascal are writers. Pave Tsatsoline(sp?) is a former Spetznas trainer. Pascal is a martial arts author.
O'Rielly is a publishing company with a lot of programming books.
McNeil and Smith are people I know.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis