New Year's resolutions...

Started by The Lady Shael, January 03, 2005, 10:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

So what are your New Year's resolutions for 2005? *serious* I resolved not to procrastinate anymore. *pause* Ahahahahaha!! Like /that's/ going to happen!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Deathclaw

Mine is:

Become the starting goalkeeper on varsity as a freshman.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

I have two: Become Emperor and make a hockey team going to a tournament in Switzerland this summer.  

Ashyra Nightwing

My New Years' Resolution is to prove to everyone on RWL that I /can/ actually play. And I'm going to do that by becoming Empress!

Menatus

You do that, Ashyra! I'm sick of stupid emperors. Think they're so good.

I have no resolutions. XD What's the point? I always forget 'em. I do resolve to get through school again with no D's though. IF I did. Oh no, I probably got a D in physics...oh well. I hate science.

Better than last year when I got 3 F's, though.

Gen. Volkov

My new years resolution? Stop Ashy from becoming empress. :P  Oh and do better in school.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

I made a resolution years ago to never make a resolution, so far I have kept it.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingMy New Years' Resolution is to prove to everyone on RWL that I /can/ actually play. And I'm going to do that by becoming Empress!
Ooh. I'll send the skiffs.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

bjornredtail

Quote from: wolf biteI made a resolution years ago to never make a resolution, so far I have kept it.

Wolf Bite
Hey.. So have I.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

RazorClaw

If Ashyra gets aid, then she didn't become emperor by herself, did she? Heh. Ashy, you're Lugia, yes?  

Menatus

I have the same thing as Wolf, except I've never ACTUALLY made a resolution ^_^;;

Turns out I have 2 D's. D+'s, but they don't round.  

RazorClaw

Less Elton, more school, Menatus!

Menatus

*coincidentally listening to Elton right now*

XD I'm sorry, I can't do that.

RazorClaw

Whenever I think of Elton John, I think of the fat guy on SNL's impression of him... He actually had some good somgs. But he's a wierdo.  

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: RazorClawIf Ashyra gets aid, then she didn't become emperor by herself, did she? Heh. Ashy, you're Lugia, yes?
Nope, I'm Not Your Minion. I'm just about to start playing again, now that the food has built up in the top ten..